Mild PHs vs Natural Stacks

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
How would you guys compare the results from a short, mild PH cycle (say, 1-Andro+4-Andro, or Epiandro) vs All-natural 8-week stack including something like X-Gels+ABE+the new Ep1C Unleashed? Can these natural supplements come close to the mild prohormone, if the diet is in check and the workout routine is solid and consistent? Is there any difference on a bulk vs a cut/recomp in your experience?

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I've never heard of anyone squatting or benching an extra 40lbs from natty supps..

I like the supps you have listed, but it's really not fair to compare..

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Neither have I. But again, I'm really talking about "light," legal prohormones; DHEA derivatives and such.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
So, they are really that much more potent... Good to know.

frankybaby

Awards
The proportion for the sides is also the same. Something to consider

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
An 8 week run of ABE on a cut helped zero with strength. So if that's important to you, I wouldn't expect much from a recomp/cut cycle

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
hormones vs supplements .. not fair to even compare

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gained 9 lbs lbm from a 6 week 1-andro cycle and leaned up quite a bit. No natty supplement will accomplish this.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I gained 2lbs of LBM just thinking about my upcoming 1-andro cycle. Can a natty supplement do that?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you want to see a log of xgels and Abe check out a log I ran a couple of years ago. It should help give some insight. Im on my phone otherwise I would post it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've never heard of anyone squatting or benching an extra 40lbs from natty supps..

I like the supps you have listed, but it's really not fair to compare..
Thank you sir. Although I only added ~25lbs... Grrrr :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Multiple alpha testers compared Epic Unleashed to a mild ph in terms of results. Corbin gained 7 lbs and lost fat on his run.