Best Anabolic/easiest on the hairline - GO

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Looking into added firepower. Something to help get in tip top shape for summer. Trying to keep my hair and my nutsack. Your thoughts?

Also cheap. Cheap is always good. Don't need anything crazy, just looking for that edge. I'm not an entire novice, I've dabbled, mostly in prohormones, clomid, boldenone? something like that.

cheers

hide83

Awards
Hdrol if you can get it. I never experienced any shrinkage from it I didn't lose any hair. Also I am prone to mpb. Epistane for instance made me shed like a mofo.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Yeah. I had the same problem with epiandro last year. Not trying to go back to that. Most of why I've avoided these kinds of things all together aside from clomiphine citrate, low dose as like a testosterone maintenance, plus it's great for recovery from sexy time - cuz what else is there to do during the winter on a weekend besides bang your new girlfriend?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh you mentioned things to do in the winter.... I snowboard a lot.

"Shred pow" means ride the hell out of some deep fresh snow. :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking into added firepower. Something to help get in tip top shape for summer. Your thoughts?

Also cheap. Cheap is always good. Don't need anything crazy, just looking for that edge. I'm not an entire novice, I've dabbled, mostly in prohormones, clomid, boldenone? something like that.

cheers
Tren ace + mast prop, perfect and the cheapest

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
maybe with an inner tube...I'm too tall for snowboarding. Totes suck at teh snwbords.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
i'm definitely interested. Halo seems like the way to go...now if I could just find any...i know sourcing is uncouth, so I won't go there but damn.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Anyone tried DMZ before? I'm reading up on it. Seems like a decent product. Not sure how it does in the sides department, but looks solid.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone tried DMZ before? I'm reading up on it. Seems like a decent product. Not sure how it does in the sides department, but looks solid.
Di methyl dht -azine- di methyl dht =dzine

hide83

Awards
Dmz wasn't bad on the hairline. Shutdown was pretty hard on it though. Also It caused some big time anxiety spikes for me but not everyone experiences that. Lethargy hit hard end of week 4. It's pretty strong though. Good gains with it.