Thoughts on Rich Piana's compound cycling technique

kinghenry6

Awards
He's mentioned he's reacted better when the compounds are changed every few days so the body doesn't build a tolerance. It seems like it wouldn't work with long esters as it'd just defeat the purpose but what do you guys think about doing this with orals and tren/prop/ect?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the guy is a lunatic that subscribes to broscience on another level.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the guy is a lunatic that subscribes to broscience on another level.
Why? I don't know him very well but from what I have observed he is pretty transparent about his steroid use and preaches cycling for safety and advocates being wise about overall health.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like watching his videos. There definitely is some broscience behind him but he tells it straight up .

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why? I don't know him very well but from what I have observed he is pretty transparent about his steroid use and preaches cycling for safety and advocates being wise about overall health.
Because I don't agree with anything he stands for and feel that he provides poor workout routines that people will no doubt emulate, exemplifies someone dependent on cycling, and feel that he disregards anything other than his own mindset for training. In short, I just don't like what he represents. Just my opinion- can't like everyone. :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand. Was just curious. ;)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Admittedly, I was being a little dramatic for effect. Lol

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I like his honesty and transparency on dem 'roids. I don't like his Synthol "pillow-looking" biceps that don't even contract or tighten when he lifts

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established