Mid range T but low T symptoms: what are my options?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone,

I need to tell my story here as I feel I remain unheard by the medical body as someone "perfectly normal" although I feel bad.

I am a 27 years old male, feeling all the symptoms of low T.
I wake up in the morning very tired although I sleep a good 9 hours without interumption. I have a lot of troubles putting on muscle although I eat a very clean diet and high in protein. My mind is cloudy, I have troubles focusing and I don't feel energized.
I don't have any sleep apnea problems.
I don't drink coffee anymore, I take fish oil, multivitamins and magnesium at night.

I have been lifting for the past 8 years, doing mostly compound and bodyweight exercises. I also practice Thai boxing.

I went for a blood test and it came back as such: total T=599ng/dL, free T=2,3ng/dL.
Estrogens are in the mid-lower range, so very normal.
On paper it doesn't seem horrible although definitely not in the high range.
But I feel like what people in the 200-300ng range describe.

I understand a feeling won't get any doctor to start me on T.

That's why I want to ask you guys: what options are left?

Thank you

Hossam

Hossam

Awards
you can start cycling natural herbs and healthy supplements to boost your t levels

including:

- Tribulus Terrestris Extract 90% Saponins
- Pine pollen powder or tincture
- Shilajit
- Royal jelly
- Vitamine D3
- Dermacrine

also an EPI andro product will be a very nice addition to boost your DHT levels

if your felling doesn't change try fasting for 1 month as fasting will balance all your hormonal levels
and clear out your system.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Hossam!

I have already tried highest grade bulgarian tribulus, with only very minor improvement.

Could you please elaborate on EPI andro products. What are they? Do you have a specific brand to advise?

Thanks

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt personally recommend a month long fast, and I wouldnt really recommend epiandro or any PH/anabolics to treat the symptoms. Epiandro will most likely help, but it is a PH, so you will have to cycle off after 6-8 weeks and perform a pct which could leave you in a worse position than you are now.

Diet wise you could try upping your fat intake. This helps support healthy hormone production in men.

You could try some natty test boosters also, and maybe as a last case scenario, look up clomid restart protocol.. basically like a pct without doing a cycle to hopefully boost up your natural production.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^I second that.
Ive ran Clomid to get my test up and it works wonders...

Research low T Clomid.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advise!

I assume that Clomid falls in the highly regulated drugs category just as AAS, so no way I could get this easily unless I have a script right?
I have read a bit on Clomid and never really thought the benefits would outweight the side effects: glaucoma, somewhat of a shut down although not as important as with exogenous T.
And also my levels will eventually go back to where they were before starting. It's not going to kick off my production for good forever is it?

Do you second that?

Thanks

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
they can test for DHT levels right? Sounds like maybe that's your issue.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they can test for DHT levels right? Sounds like maybe that's your issue.
Never tested for DHT, but I suspect it might be one of the culprits of my problem.
However, how do you manage that parameter alone?
I know nothing reliable that increases 5 alpha reductase.
If you do, please advise as I ha e been looking for ages

Hossam

Hossam

Awards
Never tested for DHT, but I suspect it might be one of the culprits of my problem.
However, how do you manage that parameter alone?
I know nothing reliable that increases 5 alpha reductase.
If you do, please advise as I ha e been looking for ages
the items i mentioned in the my first post does increase 5 alpha reductase

Tribulus Terrestris Extract 90% Saponins
- Shilajit
- Royal jelly
- Vitamine D3
- Dermacrine

EPI andro will convert to DHT and yes it requires PCT after finishing the cycle

and i recommend IML version

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the items i mentioned in the my first post does increase 5 alpha reductase

Tribulus Terrestris Extract 90% Saponins
- Shilajit
- Royal jelly
- Vitamine D3
- Dermacrine

EPI andro will convert to DHT and yes it requires PCT after finishing the cycle

and i recommend IML version

Thanks a lot for all these ideas!

For info, here are my bloods if it can bring any clue.

DHEA 4000ng/ml (800-5600)
E2 < 20pg/ml (<56)
FSH 4,6mIU/ml (0,7-11,1)
LH 3,2 mIU/ml (0,8-7,6)
Prolactin 6,4 ng/ml (2,5-17)
TT 599ng/dl
Free T 2,36ng/dl (0,45-4,2)
Cortisol 12microg/ml (2,9-17,3)

All my other general values (hematocrit, white cells, liver function, renal function etc) are perfectly normal

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I'd give Clomid a shot..
When I come off cycle, I always feel like ****.. But Clomid really makes me feel normal even in the beginning of pct.. Some people have certain sides on Clomid, but even on 25-50-75-100mg I feel great.. Nolva at 20mg gives me more sides..

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd give Clomid a shot..
When I come off cycle, I always feel like ****.. But Clomid really makes me feel normal even in the beginning of pct.. Some people have certain sides on Clomid, but even on 25-50-75-100mg I feel great.. Nolva at 20mg gives me more sides..
I know we are not supposed to ask for or give any source here, but can I get some without seeing a doctor?
Where?

swole33

Awards
So the male test levels range up too 1200.. your at 599, usually ED problems and libido problems start under 500.. clomid medically puts you at 500-700.. nolvadex 600-800.. femara 1100 (no libido) .. estrogen is needed for libido..

To keep this short, Don't use PCT stuff until you have a problem/ get some ALPHA GPC , use 600mg a day and it will change your life.. increase mood, libido, and HGH .. naturally. there are clinical studies on it out there.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I know we are not supposed to ask for or give any source here, but can I get some without seeing a doctor? Where?
look at the peptides section of this board. For research purposes only...

swole33

Awards
@ Dig, what is a crock? He is naturally at 599.. what is clomid going to do for a natural kid? it is not anabolic nor clinically puts on muscle. ? and is an o- estrogen? He didn't say he was on, and coming into a PCT, he said he wanted to feel better?

for your references, start reading clinical studies, check ergo-log