what should you feel while on t-3?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i am using ibe's t-3 w/ clen and lr3 for past 2 weeks. ican feel the clen and lr3's side effects. however, i cannot get a good read on what the t-3 is doing. this is my 1st time using t-3 and it seems to be free of sides or i got beat. for experienced t-3 users, what should i be able to feel on it so that i can guage what t-3 is doing?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Generally the tell-tale signs of hyperthyroidism are:

- lethargy
- muscle weakness
- increased perceived thermogenesis in response to glucose/carbohydrate feeding
- elevated body temperature

You should be seeing/experiencing at least some of the above to some degree. If not, either your dose is too low, the quality of the T3 is questionable, or you are somehow a non-responder to synthetic thyroid (such a thing actually does exist, although it is extremely rare).

size

Awards
  • Established
Sluggishness/lethargy and slightly elevated temperature are the two most common.

Fpot66

Awards
Lots of "#2" is a sign that it is working as well. Increased metabolism mean more waste is produced.

My experience with their T3 is kind of wierd...1st time it went great, saw great results, 2nd time (about 3 months later) I saw absolutely nothing, same bottle of T3 and same diet. THe only thing I saw was inconsistant BBT's.

Fpot66

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i am now believing in ibe's t-3 as i was expecting drastic side effects to know that it was working. i am feeling tired/lethargic and frequent bathroom trips so it must be working. i initially thought that the tiredness was caused by lr3 but now i think it is a side effect of t-3. the t-3 literally gives me the runs and i found out that is a side effect too.