SRM Epicatechin LGD-4033

drummy

Awards
Hi all This product caught my interest,
Xcel SRM Epicatechin LGD-4033
My concern is, it seems like the doses are WAY too high.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 90

LGD-4033 12mg

1-dehydroepiandrosterone 125mg

androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione 25mg

5a hydroxy laxogenin 100mg

Epicatechin 300mg

The directions also say to take 3 capsules a day! that's 36mg of lgd. I thought LGD was supposed to be run at 4-8mg max?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There's another thread on this. Your concerns are valid.

drummy

Awards
There's another thread on this. Your concerns are valid.
If that's the case I apologize for starting a new thread. Is the thread focused on this particular supplement? Or just LGD in general

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No worries mate. Here is the thread: Add http - board no allow linky anymore

://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/266576-xcel-sports-srm.html

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.supplement411.org/hrl/

Take a look at this list. XCEL has a few products on there. Some are simply banned, but a couple have undisclosed (illegal) compounds in them. See for yourself. Not a trustworthy or consumer concerned company.

drummy

Awards
Take a look at this list. XCEL has a few products on there. Some are simply banned, but a couple have undisclosed (illegal) compounds in them. See for yourself. Not a trustworthy or consumer concerned company.[/QUOTE]

Jeez that's scary. Thanks for the heads up brother

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll see a few other popular companies on there that like to sneak illegal compounds in their products. Some people might not care, it's all for the GAINZZZ. But it shows a lack of respect for the consumer. And potentially their health. And I personally don't support that shiit. At least not knowingly.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You'll see a few other popular companies on there that like to sneak illegal compounds in their products. Some people might not care, it's all for the GAINZZZ. But it shows a lack of respect for the consumer. And potentially their health. And I personally don't support that shiit. At least not knowingly.
List of said products

drummy

Awards
Check out the link he posted and look at the comments on the right. I'm not saying I believe everything I read on the internet, but it's certainly interesting.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all This product caught my interest,
Xcel SRM Epicatechin LGD-4033
My concern is, it seems like the doses are WAY too high.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 90

LGD-4033 12mg

1-dehydroepiandrosterone 125mg

androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione 25mg

5a hydroxy laxogenin 100mg

Epicatechin 300mg

The directions also say to take 3 capsules a day! that's 36mg of lgd. I thought LGD was supposed to be run at 4-8mg max?
How much does this stuff sell for? Just by looking at it I can estimate Raws are close to $100 on this product

drummy

Awards
How much does this stuff sell for? Just by looking at it I can estimate Raws are close to $100 on this product
It's around 55 I think?
OL should come out with an LGD product. Id be all over that! Andro products would be sick too

vtrxero

Awards
The label is wrong 3cap=12 mg of lgd 4033 i already ask the company and they responded with that

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
That would make more sense. Because 36mg of Ligandrol per day is just highly irresponsible. 5-10 is fine. 12 is probably OK, but I would not start with 12 either.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xcel has always pushed limit do their products work yes but I don't like people being tricked. If a person wants to take a high dose or whatever and is doing it knowingly and accepts the risk fine if some newbe takes something unaware of the risks it poses that's not cool

vtrxero

Awards
Still 2 caps for 8mg of lgd still good i wana try it for 8weeks and i like all the thinks it have looks awesome and strong

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
They need to jump on that mistake - it's a product killer. @4mg per cap, this looks better. Still that dang 1-DHEA though.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
The label is wrong 3cap=12 mg of lgd 4033 i already ask the company and they responded with that
So everything on the label is wrong or just the LGD?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Everything bro the serving its sopose tho say 3caps per serving
Thanks for the heads up. I'll to find out if they are on a board somewhere and blow this up.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I asked Xcel about this and here is the response word for word.

"Because you have to take 3 per day at separate times 1 capsule is a serving according to fda. 3 capsules equals the label. The is no way to put all that in one cap and because they need to be taken at 3 different times one capsule is a serving. 1 capsule 3 times per day"

vtrxero

Awards
It still a good deal with all the ingredients it have... Well maybe next time the will fix the label

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
By the response they don't think there is anything to fix.

vtrxero

Awards
Can i make better gains with this one right? Or should i run lgd from a RC because is cheaper?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
A reputable RC might be better at this point until someone runs this and confirms its legit.

At one cap of this a day it should yield some gains if it in fact has LGD. At one cap though everything else is basically useless.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
By the response they don't think there is anything to fix.
Nobody would read that label that way. The fact that they don't see a problem, makes me wary of them. Can anyone find another label that is written that way, from anyone else?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I like how they say you need to take the cap 3 times per day , yet lgd's half life is like 36 hours... Just like osta you should take the dosage same time each day all at once ...

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
What is unclear to me is... if the Ligandrol is the real deal, this might be a solid product for the price; however, most of the other stuff is there for no reason or is simply under-dosed.

1-DHEA can be useful, but you would need 3 times the amount for it to do something useful.

An AI like Arimistane can be very useful when taken with SARMs. I needed it with Ostarine, and I can only assume it is similar with Ligandrol. But 25mg of Arimistane -- or just over 8mg per cap -- won't help at all. So, you'd end up buying a separate Arimistane product for this cycle (and take around 50mg/day), or you could keep Aromasin on hand.

Laxogenin and Epicatechin might help with endurance as is. In the worst case, they won't couse any problems, that's for sure.

They should have simply combined Ligandrol @ 4mg per cap with those natural components - Laxo and Epi - and that's all you need for a simple cycle. AI should be separate, and mild prohormone should not be there and all. IMO, of course.

I'd rather have a company with solid reputation that already has a legitimate SARM product (OL with Ostar1ne, maybe there are others, I'm not sure) make LGD at 4-5mg per cap, 120 caps per bottle, add nothing to it and make it relatively affordable. If you want to combine it with something, it's up to you.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like how they say you need to take the cap 3 times per day , yet lgd's half life is like 36 hours... Just like osta you should take the dosage same time each day all at once ...
The other ingredients all don't have such a long half life so it makes sense.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Havent done much research on ligandrol? Anyone seeing good results?

vtrxero

Awards
I wana try it for 12weeks after i finish my cycle and pct to keep gains coming :D

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'll be starting my lgd run in June , I've been following a couple people's logs on it and talk to people who have done 8 + week cycles

vtrxero

Awards
Is there a benefits of using lgd and osta at the same time? I saw a lot of people doing it but idk why... I was thinking something like

Lgd-4033 1-12week 10mg
Osta 1-12 25mg

Or is a waste?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
LGD is more of a billing compound while osta is more for recomp/cut so I'd imagine the two would make a good recomp stack , but I wouldn't start at 10 mgs if start low and work your way up because even 5mgs can produce good results

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It's only a waste depending on your goals

vtrxero

Awards
Well i will try it at 5mg first.. I wana use osta mainly because of is joint pain or lgd will help joint as well?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Osta will help with joints because it raises estrogen but it's not through aromatizion , it's not really known at least to my understanding how it increases estrogen .

vtrxero

Awards
Well thats new to me well i will use osta to prevent any injury or help prevent any injury

vtrxero

Awards
I dint know that osta raise estrogen i will keep and AI near if something happens thx bro

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Take a look at this list. XCEL has a few products on there. Some are simply banned, but a couple have undisclosed (illegal) compounds in them. See for yourself. Not a trustworthy or consumer concerned company.
Lol Man Sports having Superdrol, Pmag, and Tren found in their PR-XT or whatever. It would really suck having a "natural" product and end up being shut down like crazy.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there a benefits of using lgd and osta at the same time? I saw a lot of people doing it but idk why... I was thinking something like

Lgd-4033 1-12week 10mg
Osta 1-12 25mg

Or is a waste?
LGD is more of a billing compound while osta is more for recomp/cut so I'd imagine the two would make a good recomp stack , but I wouldn't start at 10 mgs if start low and work your way up because even 5mgs can produce good results
I was wondering that too. I'm on ostarine at the moment at 25mg daily, and was gonna add in LGD-4033 at the 3 week mark (just a few days away).

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
They tested LG Sciences "Natural" product Natadrol...and it tested positive for DHEA and methylclostebol....interesting....

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd share another response I got from XCEL, seems like a stand up company:
"you said you picked up a bottle of the mass matrix LGD 4033 ...with this little mess up on my part would you like to try something else or another bottle no cost ...it would be our way of saying thanks for watching out for us .."

Pretty cool! Thought I'd share. Sounds like they may be changing the label as well.

CJNator

Awards
Takes this to another state would be find right? I never took supplement on a plane lol.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
thanks for the heads up! I was going to buy 10bottles of that since I thought it was a steal with 12mg of lgd pr cap

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was wondering that too. I'm on ostarine at the moment at 25mg daily, and was gonna add in LGD-4033 at the 3 week mark (just a few days away).
I've been seeing fantastic results from stacking ostarine and LGD-4033. Favorite stack yet.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hows your cycle layout with post cycle included? Just wondering becuase im gonna run this stack soon
12 weeks
25mg ostarine
10mg LGD-4033
3 caps Inhibit-E (not sure it matters but in case you were wondering)

Also, I'm on TRT, so no PCT for me. :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks
25mg ostarine
10mg LGD-4033
3 caps Inhibit-E (not sure it matters but in case you were wondering)

Also, I'm on TRT, so no PCT for me. :)
You're on trt? I think I missed that detail before. Glad LGD is working for you. Are you logging this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MadStax Anabolics 26
poison Supplement Auction 2
SwoleNation Supplements 1
Supplements 1
Supplements 5