8 week dmz/trest cycle layout - opinions welcome

Jared.P

Awards
whats up guys, picked up some extra dmz so will be bumping up the planned dosages for my cycle later this year. this will be my 3rd "cycle" with the first being epi at 40mg for 6 weeks, nolva pct (with creatine and an otc t-booster i had), second cycle is 7 weeks osta, 3 week clomid pct.

so the planned cycle:
dmz 40/40/40/40/40/60/60/60
tr3st 0/0/75/75/75/75/75/75
Transform 100mg/day
tudca as per bottle for liver support

letro on hand just in case

pct:
clomid 50/50/50/50
continue transform through pct
95% forskolin for t boostin/body comp

Now i think i have that all planned out and well. some questions:
1. will transform at 100mg/day be ok with the trest at 75mg? i could probably go down to 50mg but id like opinions
2. is there another AI that would be usable instead of the transform? not sure how i feel about so many transdermals
3. from what i read, if gyno/nip issues arise, 1.25mcg letro e3d should be a good start to bring it back down correct?

other than that critique away! looking to put on some incredible mass and strength for this cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The transform might not be enough to control estrogen sides from the trest. I've had good luck with exemestane as an ai. Taper off of your serm, 50/50/25/25. A natural anabolic like epic unleashed would be perfect for your pct, I maintained all my gains from my last cycle running epic in pct

Jared.P

Awards
The transform might not be enough to control estrogen sides from the trest. I've had good luck with exemestane as an ai. Taper off of your serm, 50/50/25/25. A natural anabolic like epic unleashed would be perfect for your pct, I maintained all my gains from my last cycle running epic in pct
even at 100mg? from the cycle layouts i've read the general consensus seems to be that the formeron should be fine but i'll look into others; as far as exem, i already have letro and no history of estro sides but also never taken anything like the dmz or the trest. The clomid i have is also in 50mg caps - is there a huge difference in tapering? i could do 50mg eod for the last two weeks, but that depends on half life right?

i was going to look into super pct and some on-cycle support supps as well but those would just be "extra"

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to have some more on cycle protection, tudca isn't going to cover everything. You need something like armicare pro that will help with bp, liver, and lipid profile. Bp can be a big issue with dmz, especially 8 weeks of it. Tapering your serm helps prevent rebound. I'm not really sure about eod clomid dosing, maybe someone a little more educated can answer this question. I've run trest and had form and it wasn't enough. Trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen that is a lot stronger than what you usually produce, if you are comfortable dosing letro it will do the trick. I just always use exemestane. I would definitely put more into your pct, you want to try and keep all the gains you work for

Jared.P

Awards
You need to have some more on cycle protection, tudca isn't going to cover everything. You need something like armicare pro that will help with bp, liver, and lipid profile. Bp can be a big issue with dmz, especially 8 weeks of it. Tapering your serm helps prevent rebound. I'm not really sure about eod clomid dosing, maybe someone a little more educated can answer this question. I've run trest and had form and it wasn't enough. Trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen that is a lot stronger than what you usually produce, if you are comfortable dosing letro it will do the trick. I just always use exemestane. I would definitely put more into your pct, you want to try and keep all the gains you work for
i probably should've added all the other stuff to the layout that i was planning on taking (coq10 for heart/bp, taurine, tudca, liv52) but i guess i assumed all that was more of a "given." I also have zero bp issues with anything i've tried (upwards of 72mg ephedrine + 700mg caffeine daily, 40mg epi etc.) - im actually borderline low bp but i dont have symptoms so every doc says im good. i see your point very clearly and i dont want it to seem like im stuck in certain ways i just go with what i read. i have zero problems spending money on a properly planned cycle, i have problems spending money on **** that wont add to it and is more or less a waste of $$.

so lets change it to:
Transform 100mg/day
ar1macare pro as per bottle (combining forma with arimistane for AI and more supports)

pct:
clomid 50/50/50/50
OL super pct as per bottle
dermastr3ngth as per bottle
oral epic unleashed as per bottle

look better? thats pretty much everything listed. as for the tr3st, i was looking at this thread: htp://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/260686-best-ai-trest.tml which had a number of people stating just form was good (i think you're in there saying to stack the form and arimacare), as well as this thread: htp://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/262596-dmz-tr3st-8-a.hml which says the same thing. again, im not trying to cheap out, just not going to spend $50 a time on supps that arent needed. i do understand the importance of liver/bp/general health protection.

as for the clomid eod dosing, i did find this: htp://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/198240-clomid-nolva-dosing.hml and a quick google search was saying half life in the 5-6 day mark. after 2 weeks at 50mg ED im thinking 50mg eod may be ok.

appreciate the help man, trying to get this nailed down

*for the links just put the second "t" in http and at the "t" in html at the end. i dont have enough posts yet

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never assume anything, you would be suprised how unprepared people can be. The eod dosing will work good for you from the looks of its half life for clomid. Looks like you have everything about figured out, hit me up if you have any other questions

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Bro be carefull with Trest. Is super powerfull.I stopped my cycle earlier because trest was too fuclin strong for me

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
8 weeks, massive gains to be made!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Good luck making it all 8 weeks. DMZ gets meaner as time goes on.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
whats up guys, picked up some extra dmz so will be bumping up the planned dosages for my cycle later this year. this will be my 3rd "cycle" with the first being epi at 40mg for 6 weeks, nolva pct (with creatine and an otc t-booster i had), second cycle is 7 weeks osta, 3 week clomid pct.

so the planned cycle:
Transform 100mg/day
tudca as per bottle for liver support

pct:
clomid 50/50/50/50
95% forskolin for t boostin/body comp

Now i think i have that all planned out and well. some questions:
1. will transform at 100mg/day be ok with the trest at 75mg? i could probably go down to 50mg but id like opinions
2. is there another AI that would be usable instead of the transform? not sure how i feel about so many transdermals
3. from what i read, if gyno/nip issues arise, 1.25mcg letro e3d should be a good start to bring it back down correct?

other than that critique away! looking to put on some incredible mass and strength for this cycle
use 0.25-0.6mg eod-e3d if you use the letro. IMO

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Dmz gets heavy after 6 weeks. I even stayed at 40mg all throughout cycle. I had a few days I went 60mg and felt unhealthy almost immediately.

Trest 100mg/day was easier to control for me, I ran that for over 8 weeks. I was using formestane at varied dosages (between 100-200mg). It was enough for me but I still had exemastane

Jared.P

Awards
I never assume anything, you would be suprised how unprepared people can be. The eod dosing will work good for you from the looks of its half life for clomid. Looks like you have everything about figured out, hit me up if you have any other questions
fair enough man, i've seen some people jump on some pretty crazy stuff without a clue. im no expert by any stretch but i like to think i know a little bit about planning. will definitely be speaking to you if i have any more questions

Bro be carefull with Trest. Is super powerfull.I stopped my cycle earlier because trest was too fuclin strong for me
really i've heard quite the opposite. from what i've read the dmz is the real shiner in this stack and trest makes a good "background." either way some people feel things differently, it'll be something to keep an eye on for sure

Looks good man. Bases seem covered.
thanks man! like to make sure i get the most out of everything i run

8 weeks, massive gains to be made!
thats the hope! right now im leaning up real nicely, clen is on the way so i'll have a nice lean base to build off of come cycle time. should be fully reversed and back at 3500+ calories by then

Good luck making it all 8 weeks. DMZ gets meaner as time goes on.
we'll see how it goes. i might do 3 weeks at 40 and try the 60 for week 4. if i bail out at week 6 i still hit 60mg, and if i go the full 8 weeks, GAINS! just gotta feel it out

use 0.25-0.6mg eod-e3d if you use the letro. IMO
the letro is a "just in case" item. dont think i'll need to dose throughout. 1.25mg e3d should be good if gyno/estro symptomps pop up right?

Dmz gets heavy after 6 weeks. I even stayed at 40mg all throughout cycle. I had a few days I went 60mg and felt unhealthy almost immediately.

Trest 100mg/day was easier to control for me, I ran that for over 8 weeks. I was using formestane at varied dosages (between 100-200mg). It was enough for me but I still had exemastane
how were the gains? i have enough to do 8 weeks at 60mg if i really really wanted to, which i dont. anything i dont use can be used as a kickstart into a tr3n cycle in the future. either way if i stick to 40 or bump, or do 6 or 8 weeks...i have enough product and options.

i wont even be dosing the trest that high - i dont have enough so im not expecting crazy aromatization and i think 100mg forma along with the arimistane should be plenty. if i start to get achy i can always drop to 50/75mg forma or do eod dosing as well. appreciate the reply!

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Dmz is pretty harsh but he has basis covered if he could deal with the sides he'll be big

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
In terms of sides I thought Dmz was pretty mild.. Worst thing for me was Back Pumps and Anxiety, but only at 60mg or higher..

Jared.P

Awards
Dmz is pretty harsh but he has basis covered if he could deal with the sides he'll be big
i am excited!

In terms of sides I thought Dmz was pretty mild.. Worst thing for me was Back Pumps and Anxiety, but only at 60mg or higher..
taurine at 10g/day and i dont usually have anxiety issues :D

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me the only side I had was high BP. Which in turn caused some sleep issues. And that was at 60-75mg.

Ran it again and stayed at 40mg, BP was manageable but had back pumps!!

Either way, I love the stuff.

Jared.P

Awards
For me the only side I had was high BP. Which in turn caused some sleep issues. And that was at 60-75mg.

Ran it again and stayed at 40mg, BP was manageable but had back pumps!!

Either way, I love the stuff.
i wont be goin over 60mg daily and my BP is spot on.

Watch that Taurine, if I take 10G it gives me the runs lmao I've tried that much..
ya ive never had to go that high. on epi i was at 5g i think, no bad pumps to speak of. if i notice tightness i'll work up and see what i need to do but its on hand!

Which dmz are we talking bout
olympus dymethazi9e

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used 1 bottle of OL and 1 bottle of LGI on my higher dosed run.

Jared.P

Awards
I used 1 bottle of OL and 1 bottle of LGI on my higher dosed run.
i have 2 bottles of OL. i can get 4 more off a buddy but i really dont think i need that much :D

blaze01

Banned
Awards
O I used iron mag labs and its very potent ima start another one soon but Blackstone labs 2.0

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I ran OL too. 40mg is my sweetspot. Gained strength on all my lifts and probably a solid 5-8lbm post pct.