LGD-4033

jordan11b

Awards
Whats going on guys I started a product called Genetic Edge Compounds LGD 4033 Ligastan. I'm curious if anyone has experience with the product. I'm wondering if im using the product correctly, from what I've read a lot of SARMS are used for bridging the gap between other anabolic products. But due to my job, anything banned is completely out the window for me. I've been taking the product in conjunction with the normal prework out, protein, creatine, and bcaas. Is there something else I should be stacking this product with or using another product and using it more or less like a PCT. I've tried researching there just seems to be a lot of mixed answers out there. I'm bulking btw and looking for mass and strength gains. I appreciate your time.

thechemnerd

thechemnerd

Awards
If this is a true SARM, I wouldn't suggest using it as a pct or as a part of a pct. I am not familiar with that particular compound, but SARMs are known to suppress natural hormones (depending on dose, compound, and length of SARM cycle)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If it's Lgd your testosterone is goin to get shutdown , this compound is very anabolic and you will need to use a serm after . Research LGD and look at some of the logs on here , LGD should be dealt with the same way as a steroid/prohormone cycle

jordan11b

Awards
thanks so far guys I really appreciate the input.