4-andro and 11-andro, anybody used them or know?

foster95

Awards
so i have been cutting for 8 weeks on tren(ph), lost 20lbs and now want to bulk a little, about to take AMS 4-andro at 400mg and brawn 11-andro at 300mg, anybody ever used these compounds?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you take a break after your tren? Make sure you take time off during pct.

I have used 11-oxo and 4-andro but at separate times. 11-oxo will help with cortisol and it's more of a cutting compound. I would use 1-andro with your 4 if you want to bulk.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/1-andro-rx-by-ironmaglabs

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
And your dosage of the AMS product seems off. They are sub-lingual at ~25mg active + cyclodextrins and effervescents. Are you counting the whole prop blend? As in 2 Tabs = 400mg?

4-AD RDe Proprietary Blend 200mg
4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17,one
Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin
Rapid Dissolve Agent 400mg
F-Melt
Effervescent Absorption Matrix 45mg
Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tartaric Acid
I ran 4-AD as a Test Base for 1-Andro, and used 3 Tabs/Day. If you are trying to use the 4-AD as the heavy lifter, you'll probably want to do more than 2 Tabs/Day.

foster95

Awards
yeah im going to use the stated does, 2 tabs a day. 200mg each does so 400mg a ED

foster95

Awards
no im still on my tren cycle, been on for 8 weeks now at 100mg, come down to 60mg for another week till i start 4-ad and 11-oxo then i was thinking of doing my pct and waiting 6-8 weeks before another cycle.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Many people will tell you not to... but I mean, if you're handling all side effects well and have good support, go for it realistically. You're shut down, and the compounds arent methylated. I'd probably up some liver care anyway and maybe add some cranberry and hawthorn into your stack just for general health... but do it up dude

foster95

Awards
iv had no side effect or issues whats so ever! been taking liver supoort, blood presure support and prostate support and p5p for gyno!

foster95

Awards
i was thinking of using 6-bromo for 6 weeks, 150mg for first two weeks, 100mg for 3 weeks, then 50 for last two, with 3g DAA ED

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with bromo, theres alpha and beta anomers of it, and one of them is a potent ai the other isnt. Most companies just mix them as separating isnt cost effective.

Id still run a serm with bromo regardless

foster95

Awards
didnt know that, armistainein instead then? tren was great, went from 210lbs to 193lbs in about 6 weeks, vascularty wasn't bad and strength maintained well, defo use it again on a bulk maybe!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane isnt good enough for pct. after being on hormones for 12-14 weeks, run clomid 50/50/25/25

Stack with a natty t booster or pct formula, 3g daa, maybe an epicat or laxogen product, and add in something like inhibit-e around week or 3 of pct and finish out the bottle

foster95

Awards
will try and get my hands on some clomid! heard alot of epicat, never tired it though might add it in with inhibit-e!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
OL just released a new epi formula im eager to try