ostarine and libido

cboy2240

Awards
I have never used any AS/PH/sarms before. Im on my second week of 15mg ostarine and I seem to have no libido and can't get hard. Is this even possible or is it all in my head?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes its possible. Ostarine @ 20mg killed my libido in 3 weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yup.. I use to be all for ostarine but after my libido was trashed on 20mgs I will not use again.....

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
damn, i was about to start my osta shred cycle and this has me thinking twice :/

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Might be fine if you add dermacrine - not sure what the big fascination is with SARMS imo. just slightly above natty results with suppression & shutodwn, wahts the point...
I wanna get my feet wet with the Ostashred before i dive into super dmz 2.0 ?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Osta never screwed up my libido, either did Dmz stacked with diabolix, I've started my second osta cycle and my libido seems higher...blows my mind how many people get shut down, I guess I've just never really experienced total shut down

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta never screwed up my libido, either did Dmz stacked with diabolix, I've started my second osta cycle
and my libido seems higher...blows my mind how many people get shut down, I guess I've just never really experienced total shut down
I know Osta is mild, but studies have shown it to be suppressive @ 3mg per day. Taking 20mg per day would likely
be even more suppressive. And if your test levels are borderline low or low to begin with, taking something suppressive
would just kill your libido. I guess if your test is high to begin with, it would effect it that much.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
I think im just gonna run it and get the dermacrine just in case

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Might be fine if you add dermacrine - not sure what the big fascination is with SARMS imo. just slightly above natty results with suppression & shutodwn, wahts the point...
Because ostarine is fantastic for cutting with less sides than phs or aas.. ostarine will outperform natural supplements if used correctly. Ive used osta rx twice and rc ostarine with great results, ostabol is what turned me away

Habs1123

Awards
I am two weeks in on my ostar1ne cycle at 15mgs and it has been fantastic, 0 sides and I still have full libido. Def leaning out a little bit considering diet has been **** lately. I am very happy so far, I am running some erase beside it just to dry out a little bit but really enjoying it so far. Not sure if I am going to bump to 20mgs or just keep 15mgs for this cycle which is 6 weeks long then try 20mgs on my second run in July. All I am using as well is Rebirth and Viron for a pct.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I ran Ostarine for 6 weeks and was like a raging teen on prom night, until week 6! Then my libido crashed hard. Maca-Pro really helped

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Run serveral Ostarine cycles and never had problems. Until I made a S4 + Osta cycle. Then in the second week of 50mg/ed S4 the libido decreased (wasn't funny at all lol). But four days after the miniPCT (DAA and test booster) helped and recovered my values.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Well, I used a relatively low dose of Ostarine (15mg/day) for a month, and my libido was better than ever. And it was just fine after that. I'll also mention that I'm 40 years old.

Now, I also got some minor side effects from it -- my blood pressure was slightly elevated, so I started taking CoQ-10, Hawthorne Berry etc. and that helped after a while. Next time, I'd preload some of these supplements (Hawthorne Berry). Also, after two weeks, I felt like there was electricity running through my chest (estrogen being elevated? has anyone had any experience with this?) from time to time. But libido? If anything, my libido was improved on Osta.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand were you using...?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running some now. No problems with libido. I don't see the point of people running such short cycles of Osta. No point in running it for less than 12 weeks.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start ostashred. I'm just a litte concerned about the loss of libido

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Running some now. No problems with libido. I don't see the point of people running such short cycles of Osta. No point in running it for less than 12 weeks.
What's the longest someone has ran osta? I'm looking to run mine 12+, currently on week two but working my way up by 5mg week by week til I level off at either 25 or 30 mg

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
From everything I've heard, running longer cycles is more effective. But, this was the first SARM for me, and I wanted to keep it relatively safe. After 30 days, my wife said that I "look better then ever". :) I was using those 15mg/day while cutting (15% deficit) and the results were pretty obvious after 30 days.

I mentioned some negative sides (elevated BP, strange feeling in the chest area), but here is the really positive one, apart from the increased libido: I used to some chronic pains in my left wrist. It seems that my wrist is completely healed now. No pain whatsoever. I couldn't believe it.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I ran for 12 weeks at 20-25mg. OL Osta.

Lost 4% body fat and put on approx 3-4 pounds. Strength went through the roof.

I didn't have any issues with libido or any semblance of shutdown until about week 12 and even then they were minor.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
I've used 30 with no problems and almost no suppression, but everybody is different. Maybe a natty booster to start. I use hcgenerate for pct of sarms cycles. You could try it while on cycle. I've heard it does the trick.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
So does everyone use the traditional serm in pct or like the aformentioned hcgenerate

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
I don't use a serm with osta, just HCGenerate. I'm currently on a LGD/GW run and I will run a short low serm dose with the generate for this, although mostly because I have it left over from something else. The only sarm that's given me real trouble is the S-4. It messes with my vision something fierce.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the longest someone has ran osta? I'm looking to run mine 12+, currently on week two but working my way up by 5mg week by week til I level off at either 25 or 30 mg
I'm going 16 weeks this time. Well, 2 bottles Ostar1ne running at 20mg per day till gone. Should be around 16 weeks. No reason to go above 20mg.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
On a serious note, I'm just curious why people use Osta at all.. If your going to get the suppression and need a pct, why not run something worth while?

I've never ran it, but I've never seen any results worth me giving it a try..
And everyone I personally know who has ran it, said its a waste..

However, my buddies wife used it and made decent gains.. Screwed with her period a bit and made her moody, but other than that, all went well..

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
On a serious note, I'm just curious why people use Osta at all.. If your going to get the suppression and need a pct, why not run something worth while?

I've never ran it, but I've never seen any results worth me giving it a try..
And everyone I personally know who has ran it, said its a waste..

However, my buddies wife used it and made decent gains.. Screwed with her period a bit and made her moody, but other than that, all went well..
Yea i can see what you mean. I'm personally just using it to get my feet wet, rather than going straight into heavy cycling.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Not everybody sees the suppression and certainly not to the level of aas for me. I actually have the wife on it at 12.5 a day for 16 weeks (8 so far) and it's working great with no problems. She's gonna run GW alongside it for the last two months.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Well, I used a relatively low dose of Ostarine (15mg/day) for a month, and my libido was better than ever. And it was just fine after that. I'll also mention that I'm 40 years old.

Now, I also got some minor side effects from it -- my blood pressure was slightly elevated, so I started taking CoQ-10, Hawthorne Berry etc. and that helped after a while. Next time, I'd preload some of these supplements (Hawthorne Berry). Also, after two weeks, I felt like there was electricity running through my chest (estrogen being elevated? has anyone had any experience with this?) from time to time. But libido? If anything, my libido was improved on Osta.
On the 6th week my nipples began to itch really bad. This (along with crashed libido) was my cue to end it. I ran it at 10,20,20,25,25,25

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

Yeah, I don't know if I would describe it as "itching", but we probably felt something similar. It seems I am simply very sensitive to these estrogenic effects. My chest did not look any worse afterwards, and I did run some Arimistane with it. It was just a strange feeling in my pecs. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't good, whatever it was. Did anyone else have this problem? Do other SARMs cause this?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'm going 16 weeks this time. Well, 2 bottles Ostar1ne running at 20mg per day till gone. Should be around 16 weeks. No reason to go above 20mg.
Curious how 12-16 or even up to 20 weeks would be, last time I ran osta at about 6 1/2 weeks , really tightened me up while maintaining muscle fullness, if sides are good I might as well push my 12 week run 4-8 more weeks, all summer on osta....

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Do you think rebirth by blr would be an ok serm after osta shred?

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Using it now coming off a havoc cycle. I have nolva on hand but it seems Rebirth is getting me back to normal alone.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, and Ostashred isnt as suppresive as havoc so it would probably be sufficent

MrVascular

Awards
On my 5th week of a ostar1ne recomp. Lol I wouldn't have even known had I been getting without my knowing. Only side/difference I've noticed is increase in nocturnal emissions... like twice a week... never had much of a libido tho so no big change there.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ran ostarine and successfully kept their libido using a natural testbooster/AI ?...if so dosage and duration

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ran ostarine and successfully kept their libido using a natural testbooster/AI ?...if so dosage and duration
I have run Osta at 25mg for six weeks and had no problems. After week six, before PCT, my T was in the clinical deficiency range, although total T was still within range, albeit at the lower range.
In fact I had to get a restraining order against myself because of sexual abuse.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
OK...question is directed to those who had it impact their libido in a negative way.

Killcure666

Awards
During an ostar1ne cut I did notice decreased libido and erection strength around week 6 that progressively got worse till week 12. I felt pretty shut down at the end of the cycle and for the first week of PCT but everything is up and running perfectly now

I didn't try anything on cycle to counteract the decrease in libido though, I didn't think anything would work since osta would likely over power it

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
So I wonder...knowing that ostarine is suppressive...would it trump anything natural that would normally augment ones hormones.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
test base test base come and get our test base

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
During an ostar1ne cut I did notice decreased libido and erection strength around week 6 that progressively got worse till week 12. I felt pretty shut down at the end of the cycle and for the first week of PCT but everything is up and running perfectly now

I didn't try anything on cycle to counteract the decrease in libido though, I didn't think anything would work since osta would likely over power it
Ditto on that bro. Coming into week 9 of Osta and Rad and my total test is 90. Noticed progressive libido issues starting in week 6. I have 3 more weeks and am glad to hear things came back for you in PCT (hope I have the same luck).

For libido I had to throw in a few pumps of Androgel (I'm not on TRT but got my hands on some) and it was awesome - took care of the issues.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have run Osta at 25mg for six weeks and had no problems. After week six, before PCT, my T was in the clinical deficiency range, although total T was still within range, albeit at the lower range.
In fact I had to get a restraining order against myself because of sexual abuse.
Me thinks your Osta was slightly bunk. I've run Osta twice (2 different brands) and both times it negatively
effected libido and erection quality. It shuts down testosterone and does not replace it.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me thinks your Osta was slightly bunk. I've run Osta twice (2 different brands) and both times it negatively
effected libido and erection quality. It shuts down testosterone and does not replace it.
He just said his Test was low and your calling it bunk? So his test dropped for no reason? Hormones are not an exact science people. They affect people differently

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
It was from Focused Nutrition, which appears to be well regarded. Also I had the strength bump that almost everyone gets between week 2 and 3. Not saying it couldn't have been some "funny Osty" though.
user567 I think vujade meant that it was some compound other than Osta, not that it was no good.

I have some OL Osta that I'm going to try out at some point, and I should see if the effects are similar or different.