Anavar as a standalone?

clown007

clown007

Awards
I was wondering if Anavar would be effective as a standalone anabolic? I have read that it is quite mild and does not require a PCT. Obviously I would like to see some body composition changes, but I do not want to get into injectables or things that have harsh side effects.
I am also wondering what the long term gains would be from Anavar usage?

Overall is it worth my money?

clown

clown007

clown007

Awards
thanks for the reply. What would be expected from a run of just Anavar?
Never having used proH's or anabolics before.

clown007

clown007

Awards
If taking just Anavar, what supports should I take?
I was looking at PROTEX CYCLE ASSIST AND LIVER PROTECTION BY VITAL LABS.
Would this work?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Tighten up your diet get some E&C and xgels to keep strength up while cutting and you won't have to mess with your hormones. Var is more of a finisher compound vs a standalone

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Good Anavar could be quite good even on it's own.
But you'll need a PCT on Anavar.
And, even if it works as a standalone I prefer using it with a low/moderate dose test. I get some libidoloss and lethargy after some weeks with var solo. And you get some good synergy between test and var so that's a reason for stacking this as well.

I think it will stack well with some epiandro/stano and maybe some dermacrine also but I havn't tried this combo myself yet.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
As dragoninho stated you DO need a pct a lot of people think you don't but you do simple as that. you can run it solo but having a test best would not hurt one bit if anything it will help b/c var will shut you down, a simple long ester test and var cycle you will see great results IF your diet is in check

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Anavar will shut you down regardless of what you may have read in forums. It's better to run it with a base like proviron and a on cycle support; follow up with a serm PCT is a must.

clown007

clown007

Awards
So if I took Anavar with a PCT like Protex Liver Assist I would be in good shape?
Would using something like Erase or Elimistane help with the DHT effects?

I really appreciate the responses.
Thanks
Clown

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So if I took Anavar with a PCT like Protex Liver Assist I would be in good shape?
Would using something like Erase or Elimistane help with the DHT effects?

I really appreciate the responses.
Thanks
Clown
Clown now you are just making jokes that's not a pct.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I will try to put this in a polite way.
If you are serious with your questions, then you really need to do some basic research. You are not prepared to do a cycle yet.

If you are trying to be funny and just trolling, please stop, you are wasting our and your time.

clown007

clown007

Awards
I'm sorry. Not trolling at all. I will look into cycles more thoroughly.

Sorry guys
Clown

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You dont (need) pct after a cycle just like you dont (need) to wipe your ass after taking a dump but you probably should! You dont wanna feel all ****y now do you?

clown007

clown007

Awards
I realize that, but I guess I didn't get that a pct was not just an OTC prevention. I definitely need to research more before undertaking the whole anabolics thing.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Ok, that's fine. Everybody had to start somewhere.

But, a couple of questions that could be good for you to answer (for yourself)
Where are you now (stats etc)
What is it you want to fulfill, what is the results you looking for? (Goal)
Do you need anabolics for this?
Have you thought about all the backsides to start the anabolic path?

Do your research and come back with your own suggestions and then we can talk.
Good luck!

clown007

clown007

Awards
I appreciate the comments.
I have been weight-training on and off for close to 20 years. During this time I have really only ever used staple supplements like creatine, protein and glutamine. Reaching the near 40 mark, I was curious as to the potential benefits to a "simple" anabolic enhancer. I know for myself that injectables are not an option, but was/am curious about learning about the oral anabolics.
I am currently about 185lbs at about 15% BF. As age creeps on the gains become increasingly hard to come by. I'd like to maintain and grow if I can continue for as long as I possibly can :)
Truthfully I don't want backsides to the anabolic path (can't imagine anyone does), but I was interested in seeing what an oral anabolic route may be while mitigating as much of the possible negative outcomes as possible.
I know I don't "need" anabolic aids, as I haven't used them before; but I am interested in the possibility of their use in a very straight-forward method (that being a singular oral compound).

I do really appreciate the feedback I have received thus far. This forum has been more than gracious in response to my various questions.

I plan to improve my limited knowledge on this subject even if I ultimately choose not to venture down this path.

Thank you to all,
clown

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Didn't realize you were pushing 40. Have you gone to the doc recently. Might wanna get some bloodwork done for multiple reasons and go from there.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Going to get checked out by the doc before I do anything.
I just want to see and learn about all my options at this point.
I don't like the idea of getting older?so looking for ways to maintain my strength and size (and would obviously love to add some more).

Clown

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just a suggestion and im sure theres some good ppl in the 35+ group who can give better advice but if everything comes back good you could look into osta+dermacrine there 2 very mild feel good products that are both good at retaining strength while losing bodyfat (recomp). My lil bro just did it and put on 4 lbs while dropping down a pant size in 6 weeks, a little strength gain heighten libido. Im going to do the same next month. Should be easy recovery too. Good luck.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a suggestion and im sure theres some good ppl in the 35+ group who can give better advice but if everything comes back good you could look into osta+dermacrine there 2 very mild feel good products that are both good at retaining strength while losing bodyfat (recomp). My lil bro just did it and put on 4 lbs while dropping down a pant size in 6 weeks, a little strength gain heighten libido. Im going to do the same next month. Should be easy recovery too. Good luck.
That's a good idea

clown007

clown007

Awards
Thanks guys. I have been looking at the Osta route after these discussions. I haven't looked into the Dermacrine yet but I think this may be a more viable option for me considering my inexperience with any anabolic or appropriate PCTs.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Like many already have been said. Osta+Dermacrine could be a really good nice stack for you. Osta/Dermacrine/Epiandro is one of my favourite low suppression stacks btw.

But you should do a PCT after your Osta/Derma cycle as well. I don´t necessarily agree that you need a SERM in your PCT for that cycle though but that´s my opinion. A low dose clomid together with Sustain alpha/Res100 with a DAA based testbooster should opt for a good recovery with that stack.

Good luck