Ostar1ne Sarm help ... And questions

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I've done epistane before and Hdrol and a few other pro hormones/steroids.

However I now really wanna try a Sarm after not doing gear for along time.

I have done some research and see that this ostar1ne looks like a new better and safer cycle. I have decided to do it and have seen that 15 to 20 mgs or 25 at max would be the dosage.

My questions are as follow ...

Is it ok to run this the full length of the bottle 8 weeks at 15 or 20 mgs ??

How does this compound compare to like epistane or Hdrol ??? Is it more a cutter like winstrol ??

I see some guys run a Serm after for PCT is a Serm needed ?? Again no problem as I have a Serm lol..

Sorry if the questions are stupid but I know you guys are helpful so would love to hear guys who have ran this and what there results or sides were as since reading up on it ... It sounds like an amazing compound lol

Also I could just cycle ostar1ne but there is another Sarm im looking at that combines 5a hydroxy laxogenin at 100mgs and 25mgs of ostar1ne im tempted to go for this combo ...

Would it be over kill ive seen nothing but good reviews on Laxogenin ??

I'm mainly looking for a good cycle to get more cut and add some lean quality muscle going for good recomp ...

Thanks for your views and answers on the subject in advance I know a lot about steroids and pro homones but the Sarm game is all new but interesting to me !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea osta is like a cutting agent. You can check out the sarm info page at Strong Supplement Shop if you want to learn more about them. But yea 8 weeks would be fine and yes i would run a pct with a serm. I personally havent stacked laxogenin with it but i would say it wouldnt hurt. If you're looking for an osta product ostashred by hard rock supplements has a lot of good reviews and has an ai in it.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply I will check out the strong supplement shop do they ship to the uk though ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL ostarine is a perfect choice for you. You can run the whole 8 weeks, no problem. A serm is a good idea with an osta run. Have some exemestane on hand because some guys have estrogen sides with osta. Are you cutting? This is where osta really shines

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
OL ostarine is a perfect choice for you. You can run the whole 8 weeks, no problem. A serm is a good idea with an osta run. Have some exemestane on hand because some guys have estrogen sides with osta. Are you cutting? This is where osta really shines
Yes I will be cutting my friend so 8 weeks to try and get shredded lol and obviously will try to add some lean muscle at the same time doesn't matter if it's not much as long as I don't lose lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I will be cutting my friend so 8 weeks to try and get shredded lol and obviously will try to add some lean muscle at the same time doesn't matter if it's not much as long as I don't lose lol
This is the perfect application of osta. You will lose fat while retaining muscle in a deficit. 20mg for 8 weeks should get you what you want. Hit me up if you have any questions or need help with your cycle. You can use my code in my signature to save 30% on your ostar1ne purchase

clown007

clown007

Awards
So if you wanted to run Ostar1ne for a full 8 weeks what else would you recommend to help the cycle (SERM...)? Is there an estrogen inhibitor you'd suggest?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if you wanted to run Ostar1ne for a full 8 weeks what else would you recommend to help the cycle (SERM...)? Is there an estrogen inhibitor you'd suggest?
I would have exemestane on hand and just use it if you need it. I would have a serm for pct and a natural anabolic like epic unleashed would be great for your pct.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Sorry if I am being redundant but just want to be clear:
Running Ostar1ne with Elimistane and Ep1c would be a good stack. And the Ostar1ne run could be supported afterwards with the Elimistane and Ep1c continuation?

I'm not sure what exemestane is unfortunately.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exemestane is a rx grade ai. Your stack looks solid but I would get a serm to run in pct. Clomid @ 50/25/25 would be good for your pct. This should be a great stack!