TUDCA/NAC?

Bicep

Awards
Running alpha 1 in the upcoming weeks and my cycle support I am using is assault labs blockade. It has 500mg of NAC in it per serving which I will be taking twice per day everday for 4 weeks alongside alpha 1.
My question is would running TUDCA aswell be overkill? Also should I run a liver support/and or cycle support in PCT or won't it be needed after my last dosage of alpha 1?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Of course not...TUDCA will def be needed!
And run both NAC and Tudca during PCT as well, to be safe i suggest running it for at least a month AFTER you finish PCT to assist in helping with any damage from Alpha 1...
I hope you know how strong Alpha is...

Taking liver support during a strong PH cycle is necessary, but also, taking it AFTER a cycle should be necessary as well...these supports are not just instantaneous quick helps, they need to be ran for awhile after to help with keeping/returning your liver to good solid levels.
Get blood work 2 weeks after you finish PCT...that should be done after every cycle, just in case, and let you know where the rest of your levels stand as well (test, estro, etc). Most people never bother to do this, though.

If your going to mess with your body, do it as safe as possible.
If you can afford to run a cycle, with all the supps you need, and stuff for a good PCT, you can afford bloodwork after.

Be safe, man. And have a good run!

Bicep

Awards
Can you recommend any cheap TUDCA? Also what about taking eradicate after PCT? Is it necessary? What will it help me out with.

I see alot of people adding this to their post PCT

Bicep

Awards
Layout so far

Weeks 1-4
A1M 2 caps 40mg ED
Blockade Cycle Support (NAC 1000mg) 6 caps ED
TUDCA (250mg ED)

Weeks 5-8
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Blockade Cycle Support (Run 6 caps ED 1000mg for first 2 weeks of PCT)
TUDCA (250mg ED first 2 weeks of PCT)

What can I add/adjust for this, also what should TUDCA dosage be

Thoughts on running 3 A1M caps a day?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
look up Brawn Tudca, i got a good deal on that, other people can rec some good products im sure, but just do some searching online for some good deals/dosages/etc.
another good liver support is Liv52, but NAC and Tudca is best IMO.

Do tons of research on liver studies for each supplement, as well as WHY your other supps are used for kidneys/heart/etc...not just what you have read in PH forums, man.

When people tell other to "do more research"....it doesnt mean searching forums. Go deeper, find real science behind what you are putting in your body!

Bicep

Awards
How does my layout look mate?

And I found some TUDCA would this serving twice daily be enough
supplements_aegis.jpg

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
yes, looks good @ 250mgs.
wonder why it doesnt have the NAC dosage listed?

good thing it has 120 caps though, thats nice.
I would suggest running 2 caps per day, all the way through PCT. If you have some NAC (you can find it cheap at vitaminshoppe 600mgs), i would run that for a couple months after as well, but get your bloods done first (around 2 weeks after you finish PCT).

I would also, google search the name of that brand of your TUDCA, check out any reviews, etc. Should be fine though.

Bicep

Awards
Found out that's the ingredients of version one of the product. Here's the new ingredients list. Also 60 more capsules for the same price. (Lower TUDCA dose though) If I took this 3 times daily could I scratch the Blockade on cycle? Since I'm getting a good enough dose of NAC aswell.

aegisSuppFacts.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aegis liver protection by antaeus labs is a good tudca product and will not be over kill if you run it with blockade. You can check it out at Strong Supplement Shop.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL is the best value in tudca, it has 120-250mg caps for around 50$ it's the only tudca available with 3rd party testing on every batch. Tudca is expensive to source and you want to be sure you are getting what you payed for

Bicep

Awards
Maybe so but with Australian shipping and converted into aud I will be paying next to $100 for it :L

blaze01

Banned
Awards
You might want to up the tudca dosage when on cycle no less than 500mg

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
+1 on bumping doseage im planning a epi/tr3n run and using a msten kickstart.... Runnin 1000mg tudca for the first 4wks

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Better safe than sorry 1000 mg is good you could even get by with 750 mg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 on bumping doseage im planning a epi/tr3n run and using a msten kickstart.... Runnin 1000mg tudca for the first 4wks
Tudca really has diminishing returns after 750mg, no real need for 1 gram.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Tudca really has diminishing returns after 750mg, no real need for 1 gram.
This isn't true at all my friend. Most studies show diminishing returns at 2 grams, with 2 grams performing roughly the same as 4 grams. Up until then, more tudca = more protection

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This isn't true at all my friend. Most studies show diminishing returns at 2 grams, with 2 grams performing roughly the same as 4 grams. Up until then, more tudca = more protection
I guess we have read 2 different studies with 2 different results. I will look into that further, appreciate it!

Bicep

Awards
That seems like a bucket load of TUDCA!
I'm going to run 500mg/day for the first week if it needs bumping up I'll bump it up to 750-1gram

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That seems like a bucket load of TUDCA!
I'm going to run 500mg/day for the first week if it needs bumping up I'll bump it up to 750-1gram
I'm on sd and tren right now and 700mg has me straight.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you recommend any cheap TUDCA? Also what about taking eradicate after PCT? Is it necessary? What will it help me out with.

I see alot of people adding this to their post PCT
CEL will be one of the cheapest TUDCAs you can find. A very trusted name in the industry. Check out their Facebook for more information.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
My advice is to use Antaeus Aegis, it has TUDCA & NAC. 5 caps per day should be quite sufficient.

Bicep

Awards
It has NAC in it to? I thought the new version with the 180 capsules they took NAC out

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL will be one of the cheapest TUDCAs you can find. A very trusted name in the industry. Check out their Facebook for more information.
Other retailers will have it by the end of the week....Nutraplanet ,etc

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other retailers will have it by the end of the week....Nutraplanet ,etc
I'm about to test it out with my left over m1t, Epi, and di methyl phera plus some tren ace an test prop.

markam04

Awards
Re Tudca after cycle. I had been advised to do this before, but I decided to contact Jake at Antaeus and he told me it wasn't beneficial or even desirable to run Tudca when not taking a methylated prohormone. I use Antaeus Aegis which includeds 500mgs Tudca ed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re Tudca after cycle. I had been advised to do this before, but I decided to contact Jake at Antaeus and he told me it wasn't beneficial or even desirable to run Tudca when not taking a methylated prohormone. I use Antaeus Aegis which includeds 500mgs Tudca ed.
Well, I've done it, and it made me feel better overall after a couple weeks.

1 cap tudca, 3caps cycle assist, off cycle after 5months, just needed a cleanse from everything else I ingest.

markam04

Awards
Well, I've done it, and it made me feel better overall after a couple weeks.

1 cap tudca, 3caps cycle assist, off cycle after 5months, just needed a cleanse from everything else I ingest.
How much Tudca in one cap? If it's low dose, possibly in combination with cycle assist it was effective. I have to go on the opinions of people I trust, but if you feel better, you probably are:)

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found a site selling the CEL Tudca for 32.99 for 60 caps at 250mg each. Doesn't seem quite as good a deal as the OL Tudca. I'll wait to see what Nutra sells it for. Either way, it's not exactly a cheap product, so that's why people try to find the best deal they can.

markam04

Awards
Aegis also contains Polyenylphosphatidylcholine. It's a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product WHEN 5-6 caps/day are taken. The formula is solid but the amounts are SUPER LOW

Found out that's the ingredients of version one of the product. Here's the new ingredients list. Also 60 more capsules for the same price. (Lower TUDCA dose though) If I took this 3 times daily could I scratch the Blockade on cycle? Since I'm getting a good enough dose of NAC aswell.

View attachment 117922

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found a site selling the CEL Tudca for 32.99 for 60 caps at 250mg each. Doesn't seem quite as good a deal as the OL Tudca. I'll wait to see what Nutra sells it for. Either way, it's not exactly a cheap product, so that's why people try to find the best deal they can.
OL tudca is 120 250mg caps for around 55$. They are close in price but OL is still the better deal

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure you will find an aggressive retailer selling it for $30

markam04

Awards
Great product WHEN 5-6 caps/day are taken. The formula is solid but the amounts are SUPER LOW
According to the Antaeus website the dosage is 4 caps ed, 125mgs Tudca, 300mgs Polyenylphosphatidylcholine per cap, must be the new formula.

So you'd get 500mgs Tudca x30.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
According to the Antaeus website the dosage is 4 caps ed, 125mgs Tudca, 300mgs Polyenylphosphatidylcholine per cap, must be the new formula.

So you'd get 500mgs Tudca x30.
;) someone posted the OG formula above

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def not an over kill .. Tudca should be run in a cycle and in PCT

pretty cheap and good quality for 250mg X 60caps

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much Tudca in one cap? If it's low dose, possibly in combination with cycle assist it was effective. I have to go on the opinions of people I trust, but if you feel better, you probably are:)
250mg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OL tudca is 120 250mg caps for around 55$. They are close in price but OL is still the better deal
I had the option to go with Olympus tudca, I chose to purchase omega sports tudca 250mg/cap 60 caps for 40$ instead.

ForumRunner_20150422_093058.png

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the option to go with Olympus tudca, I chose to purchase omega sports tudca 250mg/cap 60 caps for 40$ instead.

View attachment 118051
That's funny considering the owner of Omega Sports has vouched for our product in the past. It's also more funny, that a respected member like cooper has used our TUDCA multiple times and vouched for it's quality as well.

Direct from the owner of Omega:
Hey guys,

I just want to chime in here. I know the owner of Olympus personally and can vouch his product is 100% legit. He is making pennies on the dollar to offer consumers what he feels is the most complete pre and pump on the market. While I think it is business suicide to sell something with such low margins he is definitely doing right by the consumer.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
IMO NAC should be your on cycle support run at 1200mgs/day. UDCA (I dont use TUDCA, I use UDCA) Should be on hand should your liver enzymes become elevated and out of range in spite of your NAC prevention measures. Running both IS overkill and would likely, believe it or not, reduce the effectiveness of what you are taking. As crazy as it sounds you do not want you liver to metabolize things TOO efficiently or it can become counter productive. You want your enzymes in range, not to low either. UDCA is more of a treatment for elevated liver enzymes, NAC is a prevention.
Best of Luck.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's funny considering the owner of Omega Sports has vouched for our product in the past. It's also more funny, that a respected member like cooper has used our TUDCA multiple times and vouched for it's quality as well.

Direct from the owner of Omega:
I've enjoyed ol products in the past, and seen coop say positive comments on ol products.

Not sure what you are trying to prove to me, I have my opinion, and that's that.
Tgbsupplements only sells ol tudca which is a great deal as well.
Just my choice that's all

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't trust our 3rd party testing on every batch? I guess it's just too good to be true
I don't trust anyone's third party testing. Not pfh, not ol, not cel, omega, lgi, etc...
no one's.