Serms

Grass hoppa

Awards
Buddy of mine is looking into taking super dmz 3.0, I told him he needs a serm, Neither of us have ran a ph, looked into it seemed a little strong for a first one , anyways he was hesitant on ordering a research peptide with legality issues anyone ran into problems if any kind?

Grass hoppa

Awards
Gotcha, looking into it seems like it would shut down hpta pretty hard, anything to stack with it to save the gonads or all in the serm/pct. and thanks for the advice

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is very harsh for a first time PH for sure. Sun something more mild, perhaps Epistane?

It's Much more mild you will still get results.

You will obviously still need a good PCT and on cycle support though.

Grass hoppa

Awards
Personally I'm going to wait about two more years to **** with any anabolics, 24, but ya he's set on it already bought it he's Gonna get nolva run 40/40/20/20 blockade on cycle support with I think daa and AI two weeks into serm 2 weeks out sound ight?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'm going to wait about two more years to **** with any anabolics, 24, but ya he's set on it already bought it he's Gonna get nolva run 40/40/20/20 blockade on cycle support with I think daa and AI two weeks into serm 2 weeks out sound ight?
Run the AI on cycle, nolva looks fine, I personally prefer clomid but a lot of it is preference.

DAA isn't needed until PCT.

So cycle would be-

DMZ or whatever He chooses
AI on cycle
Blockade

PCT-

Nolva- 40/40/20/20 or 40/40/20/10
DAA

Should be fine with that.

Grass hoppa

Awards
Looked into, it's pretty much superdrol and if I did my first one epistane would be good?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is the strongest Ph you can get... I wouldn't suggest that as a first cycle for sure.

Epistane would be ideal

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Or the iml andros I stacked 1&4ad and gained 14lbs and kept 10lbs after pct and that was my first cycle dmz at 1cap isnt too bad as long as you got all your support supps with you and a SERM

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^one cap of Super DMZ 3.0...thats a different story...
3 strong compounds in 1.

Research first...for a looong time!

blaze01

Banned
Awards
^agree but research research and research ask for feedback once you have a cycle layout for the simple fact no one is trying to spoon feed no one also tell your friend about LG sciences kits two bulk kits stacked would be a good 1st cycle very mild hardly any sides

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
That's a very high dose of nolva and it's unecessary for SDMZ. Just go with 20/20/20/10 and have a suicide AI on hand just in case.

Mongoose6401

Awards
That's a very high dose of nolva and it's unecessary for SDMZ. Just go with 20/20/20/10 and have a suicide AI on hand just in case.
Yea I agree the dosage is a little high. I did super dmz 2.0 for a 1st and only cycle and was shut down hard. 2.0 is just 2 methyl's and was **** down hard with lethargy 3.0 has an additional methyl no way anyone should take before a 2nd cycle the earliest preferably 3rd.

Halo or epi is the way to go you will still see crazy results as you have never run any foreign androgens before. Make sure you get something for lethargy ideally test which is probably a no go or 4ad/stano to help out. Also taurine worked wonders for me for back pumps.

As far as pct I'm a little unconventional and believe in a longer at least 6 week pct that would look something like nolva 20/20/20/20/10/10. Some would say unnecessary but I like to make sure my hpta is fully recovered. Rather be safe then sorry.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
3 methyl stack should be run with somr TUDCA to keep you liver alive ideally.

Sure it may cost you an extra 100 bucks to run a cycle, but you only get 1 set of organs man.... You gotta pay to play

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 14
Peptide/Research 2
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 2