Gyno flare up?

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
I'm almost 20, had some pre existing gyno - very mild. I started taking a test booster and thought there would be no estro issues, 4 days in my nips start feeling weird, I immediatly stop and 5 days later my gyno is aggravated and the rubbery lump has grown to around the size of a dime maybe slightly larger. Will this subside on its own and return to normal on its own?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost 20, had some pre existing gyno - very mild. I started taking a test booster and thought there would be no estro issues, 4 days in my nips start feeling weird, I immediatly stop and 5 days later my gyno is aggravated and the rubbery lump has grown to around the size of a dime maybe slightly larger. Will this subside on its own and return to normal on its own?
What test booster were you taking? And squeeze your nips and tell us if there is any fluid discharge this is extremely important to know how we should attack this. And how long have u had gyno? Is it from Steroid use?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Like above^^^

I'm ver surprised if you got any flare up from a test booster, however we need to know which one you used.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Also...DONT squeeze your nips. The more you mess with em, the more aggravated they will get.
Do as jimmystruther said above ^^^

nolva or rolax, try that for a month...

Best thing to do, above all, is to go in and get your bloodwork done...see where everything stands. Then make adjustments (and that doesn't mean playing doctor on yourself, if you have legit gyno, taking research chemicals may not be the smartest thing...but thats up to you)

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Holy Hell...

Don't start all these protocols from a ****ing test booster...

Go see your doctor..

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^exactly.
playing doctor on yourself is not the answer. Go to a doc, get bloods done. pronto!

Taking random AI's may help for the moment, but whatever is going on with your hormones, will most likely just cause more problems!

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
What test booster were you taking? And squeeze your nips and tell us if there is any fluid discharge this is extremely important to know how we should attack this. And how long have u had gyno? Is it from Steroid use?
just AI TestoPro, it has i3c supposed to block it, haven't got on the juice before, and there is no discharge and I don't feel pain from it. There is a disc maybe in the middle of a dime to quarter size with a rubber texture, not exactly sure how long I've had it, maybe a year or so but it's flaring up now

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
I was gonna run a cycle of Test E when I turned 20 but I guess that's not happening now lmao. Will this flareup just go down on its own? I also went to the doc when it started, but he poked my nipple once and said no gyno but I can see see it when I flex.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna run a cycle of Test E when I turned 20 but I guess that's not happening now lmao. Will this flareup just go down on its own? I also went to the doc when it started, but he poked my nipple once and said no gyno but I can see see it when I flex.
Test when you're 20 is a bad idea. Common wisdom is to wait until you're 25 before doing any steroids, so you don't interfere with natural growth processes. Be careful man.

Also, if your doctor said there's no gyno, I have a sense that it might be in your head. Could always get a second opinion though--some doctors are definitely more conservative than others.

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
I went to another doc and she confirmed it was gyno, there's a large coin that's rubbery, it's not fat nor is it muscle fiber. Will a flare up go down on its own though?

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
Didn't ask doc if it would go down on its own just went to check if I had it, I'm just wondering since it's pre existing if it will just go back to the size it was when my hormones balance out

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I would think so. Give your body time to return to homeostasis...
If it were me, i would give it a month. Set up a doctors appt for the end of that month, get blood work done, have it re checked.
And then, discuss options. Most likely will need to see an endo.
^Thats just my opinion.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
might have already asked this, but have you had your blood work done since you noticed a flair up?
If not, i would have started there!

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
Haven't gotten bloodwork done it's only been 9 days, would nolva help or would it **** up my etro/test productions once im off?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
get your blood work done FIRST, see where your estro/test levels are.
^That should be your one and only goal right now.

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
It's estrogen related, no lactating and my test was increased. Will running 20mg ED of nolva for 3 weeks then tapering to 10mg for a week and 5mg for two weeks be good enough to take care of it? Also I'm only 19 will it cause any harm to my natural production?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
It's estrogen related, no lactating and my test was increased. Will running 20mg ED of nolva for 3 weeks then tapering to 10mg for a week and 5mg for two weeks be good enough to take care of it? Also I'm only 19 will it cause any harm to my natural production?
Raloxifene would be a superior choice to Nolvadex. Check out this thread: anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/267313-nolva-ralox-gyno.html. The average age of the patient in the study was 14.6 years old, and no side effects were reported, so it seems like a relatively safe way to go. As I said in that thread, the abstract doesn't provide the dosages used, but they used 60 mg once daily for 3 to 9 months.

I had pubertal gyno from age 13 until I did a cycle of Epistane with Toremifene and Exemestane PCT (very recently), so I definitely understand your fear.

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
Alright, since it was from just 4 days of a natural test booster and I had gyno previously for around 8 months is there any chance it'll decrease to the size it was at before if I don't take anything and my test/estro levels balance to what they were before? I ordered the Nolva but am contemplating cancelling it if it's possible for it to go away. If there's a chance I might just take the risk and start saving up for surgery as I don't want to **** up my endocrine system for life.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Yes, there is a great chance.

Best thing to do, once again, is go get your bloods drawn.

If not, then wait a month before you start swallowing random research chems! See if the size decreases.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I highly doubt it will shrink back down on its own.. Your estrogen levels may balance out over time but your still stuck with the lump..

An AI will drop your estrogen levels and shrink up that lump back to its original size I'd say with no problem..

But if you want to treat it, skip the Nolva and order Ralox..

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
Won't taking an AI or Letro destroy my endocrine system though? I hit puberty a little bit later than most so I'm not done developing. I'll get my blood work done soon

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
how old are you?
The most honest answer will help us, help you.

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
Don't take an AI, take raloxifene. And no, neither will destroy your endocrine system. Honestly, if you're still growing height-wise, I've read an AI/SERM can delay your plates closing. More good than bad.

None of these are steroids, so you're not inducing hypogonadism and shutting off your testosterone. That's the big issue, not lowering estrogen with an ai or inhibiting estrogen from reaching breast tissue receptors w/ serms.

You'll be fine with either an AI or SERM. Neither will mess you up except in really rare instances. An AI will raise your T, lower your estrogen, and as long as you taper off you'll be fine. Ralox blocks the estro from your gyno selectively, raises t and estrogen very moderately.

Raloxifene is your best bet, though.

And honestly, if you haven't gone to a doctor yet... look up doctors on the internet that your insurance covers. Find one that's cool w/ steroid stuff and go to him. You'll be more likely to receive good care and an actual pharma serm script. Make sure you tell him it's not pubertal gyno and that it's from a test booster.
Went to two already, first one was a dumb ass and said it wasn't gyno yet I can feel the rubbery disc about quarter size under my left nipple and it looks exactly like gyno, second said it was gyno and of course gave me the "it will go away on its own" schpeel. The thing is though I had pubertal gyno since maybe 9 months ago and the test booster just caused it to flare up a bit, I immediately stopped taking it and am wondering if it'll decrease back to the original size it was before on its own. I asked the second doc if I should take letro or nolva or anything to remedy it and he isn't going to prescribe me anything so I'm not sure how to get raloxifene

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
I really appreciate all the input by the way, it means a lot

T

Trapmasterfle

Awards
I'll get another doctors input, and I'm guessing it is safe to say the gyno isn't going anywhere without surgery or the possibility of reversal from an AI and ralox or letro