Original EST Propadrol Question

dumplin716

Awards
Does anyone have any knowledge of when the "original" EST Propadrol was last manufactured? I am talking about the original PH formula not the newer Propadrol EP. I located a couple of bottles that had an expiration date of 1/2016. However, i thought that EST discontinued this product years ago. Just wondering if these are fakes. Thanks in advance for any help.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG EST Propadrol was last manufactured around 2008/2010 from memory, then the new stuff came in. The original was one of my favorite compounds (if dosed correctly). I doubt that any OG would still have bottles that went to 2016. What is the ingredient profile in the bottles you have?

dumplin716

Awards
12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-of propionate 30 mg

dumplin716

Awards
60 capsules per bottle. The capsules are blue and white.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-of propionate 30 mg
Ok, ingredients are OG version, but as mw1 said, "It would not have had an expiration date past 2010"
...so I would be very skeptical as to what they are. OG powder was brown from memory (used to open them and mix in oil for better absorption)