Please help

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Running 1-andro at 400 mg a day. All I need to know is when to take my dose. I'm currently taking one 100mg dose every six hours. Is this ok?, or should I take 200mg first thing in the a.m. Then another 200mg before bed?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I split mine into 3 servings. 200 pwo 100 mid afternoon and another 100 before bed. I can't remember the exact half life but that worked perfect for me

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Yea I've been trying to find half life but haven't had any luck...figured I would ask on here. Thanks devildog.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
So the half life is about 5-6 hours and mine were actually 160 mg per cap so I did 320 pwo, 160 afternoon, 160 at bed. Hope that helps man

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I was just trying to look again for half life with no luck so YES tha helps me a lot, I truly appreciate you responding to this post. I'm gonna keep my dose timing where it's at...I'm one week in and waiting for this to kick in LOL.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Mine really kicked in about 2 weeks in.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I am definitely more fuller and slightly more cut....perhaps this is the T2 I'm running with the 1-andro. I'll be back hitting the gym Monday. CANT WAIT