dmz on cycle/stack help

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
I was just wondering what on cycles everybody has had good results with. And if there is anything you stacked with dmz? = D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's tons out there to choose from. Probably the most common is CEL cycle assist and then theres a whole lot more to choose from. We have a whole page at Strong Supplement Shop for cycle assist products to choose from that you can take with DMZ. I'd definitely recommend getting a good one since dmz is harsh.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just wondering what on cycles everybody has had good results with. And if there is anything you stacked with dmz? = D
You looking for a good on cycle support supps to add to dmz?

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
You looking for a good on cycle support supps to add to dmz?
Yes mainly because i know how harsh dmz is but the payoffs worth it . Im not a beginner when it comes to ph's. I was also considering runing alpha 1 on cycle but i also have a few other things left like rpn havoc tr3n and halo. Or maybe runing 1andro or 4 andro for the extra test. But im also wondering if an otc like 1ad would be enough or if i should go with a serm. Or pcting with the serm and 1-a or 4-a?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes mainly because i know how harsh dmz is but the payoffs worth it . Im not a beginner when it comes to ph's. I was also considering runing alpha 1 on cycle but i also have a few other things left like rpn havoc tr3n and halo. Or maybe runing 1andro or 4 andro for the extra test. But im also wondering if an otc like 1ad would be enough or if i should go with a serm. Or pcting with the serm and 1-a or 4-a?
PCT has nothing to do with the 1-A or 4-A, take those out of your pct equation.

For cycle support Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro or CEL Cycle Assist.

If you want to run a test base with DMZ that is where the 4-AD can be used.

For pct absolutely get a SERM. No SERM, no cycle.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
Thanks man its just always a good idea to get a second opinion ill definitely have to get some nolva or clomi.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Cel cycle assist or sure, I also added trest if you can find it I'm sure if you message the right people someone can help. and some form if you can find that too. Just suggestions but def cel cycle assist or Tudca

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
Thanks man its just always a good idea to get a second opinion ill definitely have to get some nolva or clomi.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Why are people not fans of LGI Damage Control or AI Cycle Assist 2.0? Most people need 2 bottles of cycle support for a PH run anyways, so why not CEL cycle assist and LGI Damage Control combo?

Also, read something about SAMe reducing/delaying suppression which would be prime time in a cycle support. Thoughts?

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I like LGI but there cycle assist needs to be double dosed making the bottle go quick..

Cel is what I use because it's legit and I get bottles for roughly $20..

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
i need somthin solid no hi blood no hair loss im gunna serm

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, I'm beginning to set up my 3rd cycle, looking into DMZ 2.0.
Would this stack well with tr3n?
I have some left from my last cycle & can order another bottle to complete an entire cycle. Just wondering if it will go together well.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sitting in a bush with my og kush

Kush kush bush bush

Cmm306

Awards
I'm currently on week 2 of my cycle of sdmz in taking 2 caps in the am and pm of CEL cycle assist, and 1 cap of TUDCA and I have had zero sides so far.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on week 2 of my cycle of sdmz in taking 2 caps in the am and pm of CEL cycle assist, and 1 cap of TUDCA and I have had zero sides so far.
How's the gains so far?