Test e pyramid cycle thoughts

D08inmanr

Awards
I just got 40 ML of test e and i was trying to decide best way to circulate the cycle.. Ive heard theres really no need to run the cycle any longer than 14 weeks so i was thinking of doing a pyramid cycle of 13 weeks ... 500mg for 2 weeks-1 cc twice a wk
750mg for 2 weeks-1.5 cc twice a wk
1000mg for 6 weeks-2cc twice a wk
500mg for 3 weeks-1cc twice a wk
let me know guys what you think about this cycle or other ways that youve experienced that work the best
Either this cycle or i was thinking just doing 500mg for 2 weeks and then 750mg until its gone which i believe would be 15 weeks and throwing in some masteron or winstrol the last few weeks of the cycle
incase anyone would like to know this will be my 6th cycle and I am just wondering about trying the test cycle a little differently, I am doing a bulking cycle but wanting to stay lean from beginning to end

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Where'd you here that about 14 week cycles?

I'd go 20 weeks at 500...
Get more Test..
Recovery isn't much different for me between 12-20 weeks..

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No experience here but a question: Are your test E vials 200 mg/cc? Curious to the difference between C and E in concentrations.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-8: 500mg Test
9-16: 750mg Test, 225mg Tren Ace

Around weeks 8-10 myostatin starts to rise and the bump will keep gains rolling. Tren has great nutrient partitioning effects and I like 6-8 week runs. Run an AI at the appropriate doses for you and a solid PCT.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No experience here but a question: Are your test E vials 200 mg/cc? Curious to the difference between C and E in concentrations.
I have 2 different concentrations of Cyp right now. 250mg/ml and 300mg/ml

D08inmanr

Awards
Mine is the 20ml 250mg
I was thinking about doing the 500mg for the 20 weeks but ive heard that after like 10-12 weeks our body gets used to it and stops growing
I willing be running tren in my next cycle but my buddy just brought me 20ml of mast e so this cycle will be test e and mast e for now

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is the 20ml 250mg
I was thinking about doing the 500mg for the 20 weeks but ive heard that after like 10-12 weeks our body gets used to it and stops growing
I willing be running tren in my next cycle but my buddy just brought me 20ml of mast e so this cycle will be test e and mast e for now
400mg Mast Prop made me very aggressive so I would start slow, 200-300mg weekly then adjust from there.