Gonna try first ph.1-andro. Please suggest stacking!!

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Im gonna try 1-andro . Thinking of ironmaglabs . Do you have any suggestions?

What do you suggest for pct/on cycle support?

Would ironmaglabs pct suffice?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Also i am on a budget so was thinking of doing a 4 week cycle.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Like 4 weeks 1 andro then 4 weeks pct

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I went 6 weeks when I ran Andro...
Wish I would have went 8...

I'd get something for your libido though, Andro 1 killed my junk like no other..

I'd get a serm to, there so cheap and effective..

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Could you suggest a stack? Or serm?

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Tbh bro, I don't even know what's still available to purchase, that hasn't been banned.. Something like Stano or Dermacrine or 4AD or Proviron would help with libido, energy..
Andro is mild but I did get slightly lethargic on it, lost libido, joint pain..
But the strength gains were nice, no other real sides compared to other orals I've used..

Nolva, Clomid, Torem will all work fine..

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
To keep it simple i was thinking of taking one company's products. How about frl alpha mass ii and their pct reboot? Do i need anything else?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Ok i did further research

Since im doing a first ph cycle and would really value all senior members advice on this.

Ams 1 androsterone rde 2 caps a day for 4 weeks as per their a recommendation

Pct - ams arom x rde

What else do i need ? Should i buy ams joint fixx for joints(will optimum nutrition fish oil be sufficient for joints)

Also should i invest in ams super cycle which is their cycle support?

I want to keep it simple as in one brand if that works
Thanks so much!

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
5 6 150 15% . Goal is recomp.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Training over 2 yrs. my age is 23 .5

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'll put it this way

With ANYTHING that will supress your natural testosterone production, you should have a SERM in PCT to do the following: 1) Help boost natural test levels, and 2) prevent that new test that is coming back from aromatizing into estrogen at SELECTIVE PLACES (hence serms)

Therefore, if you run 1-Andro, you will be and feel shut down (your balls stop working well)

When you're off, you're body will recognize the lack of hormone and make new test. Aromatase will turn some test into estrogen. Estrogen will bind to various receptors in the body. You may get gyno, you may not, depending on genetics.

In PCT, run a SERM to avoid this. An OTC PCT will boost ur LH and help to get test up quicker, as your body will push for equilibrium, however to prevent issues, run a SERM. You can get one for like 50 bucks. If 50 bucks isnt worth no bitch tits and a good PCT, then dont cycle

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Ok so in pct i run ams arome n which serm would you suggest?

drummy

Awards
Ok so in pct i run ams arome n which serm would you suggest?
You need to do ALOT more research my dude. Not trying to put you down, just looking out for your safety. You clearly haven't researched serms let alone basic protocols for a ph cycle.

Research heavily and know what you're doing before putting somethig in your body. There are hundreds of andro threads out there. Google and read up.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
2-Step conversion DHEA based PH's are recommended (by users) to be run off label for both dosage and length of time. You can do what you want, but I can't tell you about anything less than 8 weeks @ 3 Tabs/Day 4-AD, and 4 Tabs/Day 1-Andro (AMS RDe Chrome).

You need a SERM on hand first (I use Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid)). You should also have an AI on hand -just in case- (I got (didn't need) Aromasin (Exemestane))

Then for PCT, in addition to the SERM (which gets your balls pumping out T again) you need something for Cortisol and Estrogen (unless you have bad sides, you won't be using the Aromasin for this). SNS Products have a good value here - Reduce and Inhibit.

Those are the basics. You can add any number of other products that your wallet can handle (and people will want to sell you) - but that ^ will "get'er done".

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
I know serms and i have researched a lot .

ef
i dont have much funds. My budget is max 120$ . I can stretch it to 150 MAX

So ams 1-andro is like 40$
Ams axiom post cycle is40$
Nolvadex serm is like 30-50
And a cycle support while taking the 1 andro for about another 40 bucks .
I was thinking of running erase pro as an AI on my pct . Is tha a good idea?
What do you guys think of the stack?
What do you think of my stack in the budget i mentioned? I was thinking of doing a 4 week cycle. But i heard 6 weeks are needed for good results with 1 andro . So should i go for six weeks? I personally would prefer 4 to save monet but if i get good results i dont mind investing further.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
I will basically take 1 andro and cycle support during the cycle along with fish oil for joints. Then after that in pct , ill take the axiom pct with nolvadex and erase pro if that works. That will go for a month.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
You really shouldn't need any cycle support for Andro, I didn't use any..

Also throw that ams **** out..
All you need is the Andro & Serm quite honestly..

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
I have been advised to take on cycle support. I dont want to risk sides and might as well invest in one. I mean what if its necessary for my body to have an on cycle support

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
You mean to say i only need ams 1 andro and nolvadex? Hows that possible . Ill need the ams axiom pct along with nolvadex.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
What? Im getting confused here man. Pct is required isnt it

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
clomid and sns reduce xt would be good enough and cheap. clomid is very good I have used several times with good results. They say less than 300 mg a day of 1-androsterone is worthless.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
If you cant afford to run a cycle properly...then why bother?
Save up some money, and in the mean time...keep lifting!!!

1andro alone will just make you feel lethargic and libido shot. Its not worth running alone.

1 andro and 4 andro together...that is a place to start, though.

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Jason is right save money because if cycle is not right youll just throw your money

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
OK so here is what i am thinking as of now
ams 1 andro rde
on cycle support by ironmaglabs

in pct,
im confused which serm to choose? nolvadex or clomid?
so if i run nolvadex 20/20/10/10
what else should i run with it?
i was thinking of erase pro as an AI starting week 2 of pct .

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
im not confortable with running both 1 and 4 andro together. let me start with just 1 andro first as a small step.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I 43rd everyone else - wait until you have the money to have and run the proper doses and lengths of everything needed.

If your worry is anything estrogen related to the 4-AD, let me assure you that the odds are high that you are wasting your worrying. I was the same way. Just have a Rx/RC AI on hand in case, and enjoy the cycle.

Your chances of sides from just a 1-Andro cycle, are way greater (IMO) than adding the 4-AD as a Test Base.

Then what? You have to abandon the 1-Andro early, and go through PCT anyway? Waste of time and money. Maybe re-visit this in 6 months after more research/money saving?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
ams 1 andro rde

in pct,
^Your wasting your time and money

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here we go again. (Dmx voice)

Dont waste your time and dont waste your money. Your the same size as my nephew and hes in middle school. Take that 120 to the grocery store. Eat more food and save more money and once you have all your ducks in a row shoot em.

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Agree with smont eat eat eat and more eat train properly and rest until you hit your peak Or plateau there's no need to mess with phs just because your friends are doing doesn't mean you should

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its my favorite advice. Unfortunately for myself i followed it a lil too much this winter lol, cardio time.

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Same Here now I have alot of work for cutting down this summer hahah

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
ams 1 andro rde

in pct,
Why would you come here to ask for advice and then not take any of the advice given?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Also, complete side note, how do i get an avatar on here? I havent been able to figure it out for the life of me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same Here now I have alot of work for cutting down this summer hahah
I know the feeling. I was hurt almost the whole winter. Still not completely better. Workout was half ass all winter but ate 2 times as much and 0 cardio. Up to 205 but my waist went from 33-35 and feel bloated as hell

blaze01

Banned
Awards
I hurt my wrist man haven't lifted in almost 3weeks just running and t25 went from 205 to 190 so far using a calorie deficit diet and fat burners

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Im not 17, im 23.5

And i think im gonna take it slow and try a natty stack .
Alphamine and erase pro.

Will see about prohormones later

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
It's always funny when people say there age and add a ".5" lol

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Like it makes a difference haha really doing ph is not a age thing but being responsible and taking care of yourself of course it's best not to mess with your hormones until after 21 but sarveshspace that's your best option try a strong test booster that you won't need to pct with because it seems you need to research a lot more not trying to rain on your parade and there's a lot of good natty stacks that will give results so look and ask around

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you ask my kids how old they are they always throw the half in.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I'm taking over this thread boys!

...but seriously I gots to ax a question,
Has anyone used TFsupplements, they have AMS 1-andro on sale (both liquid and Rde caps) for $35 a bottle and the 2nd one is 50% off. Wtf is there anyway they could be scamming people by having some sugar water/caffein caps in these bottles? They have plenty of reviews on supplementreview.com. Their only complaint is customer service sucks but everything is legit apparently

blaze01

Banned
Awards
I ordered from them before and never had a issue I would say it's gtg just putting in my opinion

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I ordered from them before and never had a issue I would say it's gtg just putting in my opinion
What's the likelihood of the liquid bottles being fakes? $35 PLUS half off the next bottle seems crazy cheap compared to every other supp shop