6-Bromo questions

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about adding 6 bromo to the last four weeks of a Pmag/Tren cycle. (125mg/60mgs)

Thing is, ive heard that there are 2 kinds, a beta and alpha, and one can help during PCT and the other can shut you down even further...i need someone to clarify.

The supp i have is 'Testacore', has 250mgs 6 Bromodione per serving (4 caps, 2AM/2PM), so i could cut it in half if any one knows the best dosage during a cycle.
Main reason id like to add it is to keep estro at bay, and hope to help with leaning out a bit (Pmag can give some bloat compared to Hdrol). Nothing spectacular. Just curious about it.

Any and all info would be appreciated!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
"6-bromo is an excellent choice to take during a pro-hormone or steroid cycle to stop the conversion of androgens to estrogen, and it is a compound that can be used to bridge in between cycles. The anabolic properties that accompany 6-alpha-bromo can reduce muscle loss that may occur while natural testosterone production is shut down." -Josh Hodnik

^^^Found that article during a search.
*The only question i have, is most companies, and im guessing the product i have, dont say if its ALPHA or BETA.
it simply says 6 Bromodione.
Not sure if this would help with bloat or not, like other A.i.'s???

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Too expensive to separate raws, so the Chinese manufacturers just sell it all mixed up.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Too expensive to separate raws, so the Chinese manufacturers just sell it all mixed up.
Im sure thats what my supp is...

Any thoughts about running it DURING a cycle? (Pmag and Tren).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im sure thats what my supp is...

Any thoughts about running it DURING a cycle? (Pmag and Tren).
It's fine. Conversion isn't a worry in pct imo either.
6-bromo is my favorite ai when it's legit.

Garbage I got from phf supps was bunk.

I don't even look for it anymore, cause no reputable companies sell it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Anabolics 31
Supplements 13
Supplements 11
Supplements 4