Restart Pmag cycle!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I started a thread about a Pmag/Tren cycle i was running for 6 weeks, but aborted after getting horribly sick during the end of only week 2...

That has changed! And i am pumped!!!

I decided, since i havent run anything in awhile, to restart the cycle as planned. I was off for about 4 days...which is a bummer, but decided to keep at it. And hope for the best.
While i did stop taking everything, and started a short PCT of Torem and DAA, im hoping that will only be a speed bump, in the grand scheme of things...

Today woke feeling 100% better, who the hell knows what the sickness was...i dont have insurance, lol. Couldn't hold down food or water. My daughter was sick also. Im hoping it was either food poisoning or something she picked up at her school...

So: Acquired another bottle of Pmag...
4 remaining weeks @ 125mgs
60mgs of Tren
dropped 4 Andro, Added in Stano @ 1g

*My question is, yall think that i should possibly dose that Torem for a couple more days or stop it completely?
Reason im second guessing myself about it, is since i DID stop a cycle completely, and jumped into a PCT, would this make my estrogen levels be even more out of whack now? (and possibly either hindering gains OR god-knows-what else)
My system is probably going crazy with confusion...not sure.