winny or ECA or Trenavar

inmylife34

Awards
This will be my 4th cycle ... My first 3 were epi ... I had great results... i gained 7 to 11 pounds per cycle but the problem was i got huge...... my starting first cycle was 5/1/2014 i was 247 My last cycle ended in October I was 287 .. I been on the slowest cut in history but im down to 255 I still want to get down to like 220 but have a muscular frame...eca works for me but i am stimulate sensitive i feel like im dying after like 7 days use....... . im 6 '5" 33 years old prolly like 19 % bf ..i have been lifting for 7 years... What do you think is the best idea out of the 3 options ... i know tdee and calorie deficiency is how i lost that other 30 pounds....

winny source is through a friend under ground lab
Eca source is a local pharmacy
Tren is from a website reputable source

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Need to dial in your diet before jumping to a PH, man.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
youve done 3 cycles in a year? Time to give yourself a break and focus on healthy training and food.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
If he did 30 days runs, he's legit for time off..

I wanna know what 6"5 and 255 looks like.. I'm 5"11 at 250 and roughly same bf.. Gained a lot over winter..

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
3 cycles in a year...doesnt matter if they were short or long...its still messing with your hormones.
Take a year off.
Proper diet (changes, etc) to help reach your goals.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
More than I thought you'd say haha

He's fine, I wouldn't be constantly running Epi like that though.. I wouldn't keep running any oral like that..

I can see what your saying to a point.. I personally think these PH compounds **** with me and my hormones worse than Injectables by far, which is why is mainly why I switched to Injectables..

But saying that any person can only run 2 cycles a year doesn't always apply.. If a person is recovering fine with no issues, who's to say he can't keep going...

All based on goals, and if we all had are diets and training nailed down, we would all be huge and ripped with no need to keep cycling and cycling... In theory, 7 cycles and you should be looking like a sculpture...

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Ya, ive been around for awhile haha.

And na, wasnt saying to limit only 2 cycles per year...but 3 cycles of Epistane in a year and wanting to run another cycle (that would be 4 PH's in a years time)!!??

The basic thing i was saying, is to take a look at your diet and training first (and give it 6 months of effort at least) instead of going straight back to a cycle (of any kind).

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ECA diet down to 15% with strength/cardio training then give cycling another run. That would be my advice

inmylife34

Awards
ECA for about another 20 pounds thanks for the advice

its been 6 months since my last cycle and i am fully recovered

When i do go for my next cycle which ph do you think would be the best for cutting... I have not ventured into the world of injectables yet due to lack of knowledge and being able to find a reliable source.........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FRITZFURY Anabolics 9
Anabolics 27
Post Cycle Therapy 10
badmotherTuck Cycle Logs 1
Joc1764 Anabolics 6