Nolva or Ralox for gyno?

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Hard to find any logs with ralox, studies say its better but is it?

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Hard to find any logs with ralox, studies say its better but is it?
Ralox is indeed a better choice for treating gyno. It has about 10x the binding affinity for the estrogen receptor in breast tissue than tamoxifen does. There's a study that proves Ralox is more beneficial than Nolva for that matter: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Ralox is indeed a better choice for treating gyno. It has about 10x the binding affinity for the estrogen receptor in breast tissue than tamoxifen does. There's a study that proves Ralox is more beneficial than Nolva for that matter: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
Any idea of the dosages used? The abstract doesn't say and I can't seem to access the full text of the study.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Any idea of the dosages used? The abstract doesn't say and I can't seem to access the full text of the study.
I'd suggest 60mg/day for the first 2 weeks, then 30mg/day untill gyno is "gone".

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I'd go 120 for the 1st 2 weeks and then 60...

This is what I have done, worked well..

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Using my university's library database, I just found the full Nolva v. Raloxifene study. Dosages used were: "tamoxifen 10 to 20 mg orally twice a day for 3 to 9 months, or raloxifene 60 mg orally once daily for 3 to 9 months."

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Ralox at 120mg for 1-2 wks then kick it down to 60mg for a couple more. You can run a low dose AI with it as well to boost effectivness