OSTA, LIQUID VS PILL?

joemoney

Awards
Anyone ran both? Any difference result/feeling wise?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs osta is in capsule form and is the only osta with 3rd party labs to back up label claims. You won't find this anywhere else. With OL you know exactly what you are getting in every cap

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Ran OL Ostar1ne myself and I can say it's legit. Only RC SARM i used was LGD so I can't compare the two.

joemoney

Awards
Yeah, I hear you guys on that OL osta. I ran that and liked it, was just wondering on the liquid/rc stuff.
I also ran LGD, I honestly liked osta better lol. I did start low dosed to be cautious, thinking of giving it another go at a higher dose?
What do you guys think?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah, I hear you guys on that OL osta. I ran that and liked it, was just wondering on the liquid/rc stuff.
I also ran LGD, I honestly liked osta better lol. I did start low dosed to be cautious, thinking of giving it another go at a higher dose?
What do you guys think?
Using ostabol @30mgs for 12 weeks

drummy

Awards
What do you guys think?
Joe money what dosage did you run LGD At? How many weeks? What were your results? What dosage did you run osta at?

I'm just curious because I ran OL osta, agreed it's legit, I ran it 20mg for 8 weeks. Put on about 5 pounds of lean muscle, excellent strength gains and no sides. Iv been planning my next cycle and I'm very interested in LGD

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also ran OL Ostar1ne twice now with good results. FWIW, I'm not sure the extra sides are worth running at higher than 20-25mg ED.

joemoney

Awards
I ran the osta at 15mg for a little, then bumped it to 20mg. I can't remember how long I ran it though, atleast 6 weeks.
LGD i started at 5, then bumped it to 7. I ran that for 8 weeks. I put on some size, leaned up some, kinda re-compped for lack of better words.
I always try to put on lean mass gains as I was heavy once and don't wanna pudge up lol.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
It really boils down to the legitimacy of the source. I've always experienced better results from a rc liquid osta coming from a reputable rc company (they're very few). It's easier for companies to spike the pills with some ph and sell it under the name of ostarine vs liquid form. But from my experience I can speak good of OL and DNA A. sarms products quality. In particular OL Ostar1ne dosage/capsule is very convenient as it allows to increase dosage by small mg. increments and establish your sweet spot.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Got better gains; size, strength, recovery and joint healing on 15mg liquid RC osta compared to my current 20mg ostabol which honestly hasn't given much if anything at all..

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
No need to look any further than OL Ostar1ne imo. It's in capsule form and it works.

joemoney

Awards
Any deals going on now a days? I feel like after the PH ban, OL, CELTIC, ETC. all have kinda disappeared...

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
OL is definitely alive and kicking. OL Ostar1ne is always a deal usually runs around 35 bux and lasts 60 days @ 20mg, which seems to be optimal dosing.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got better gains; size, strength, recovery and joint healing on 15mg liquid RC osta compared to my current
20mg ostabol which honestly hasn't given much if anything at all..
I didn't get anything out of Ostabol, other then headaches, a slight BP raise and libido shut down after 3 weeks. Ran it for
6 weeks @ 20mg. Wont use Ostabol again. Next time I will try OL's

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I didn't get anything out of Ostabol, other then headaches, a slight BP raise and libido shut down after 3 weeks. Ran it for
6 weeks @ 20mg. Wont use Ostabol again. Next time I will try OL's
Me too... 30 mgs at 5 weeks and nothing!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
And it's (ostabol) ridiculously over priced like many of their other under dosed products.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostabol was crap. Same as above. Headaches, and blood pressure rise. Ran at 30mg and didn't see anything.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Maybe not ridiculous but if I'm paying 30 bux i might as well go for the most mgs per bottle. Either way several of their other products you had to buy 4+ bottles for a decent run.