Multiple PH cycles

Bicep

Awards
Question, every new PH cycle you do can you continue to make 10-12lb retainable gains or will they eventually slow down in say the 4th-5th cycle.

Anyone have experience with doing 3-5 PH cycles and managed to retain and stack the gains from each cycle?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless you are so far away from your genetic limit that you shouldn't be juicing yes the gains will slow why do you think top competitors have to juice year round just to put on 8 to 10lbs of muscle in a year

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
I think the less is your weight the more are your gains. When you are next to your body limit (or surpassing this limit) gains probably will slow down and you wont gain more than 4-5lbs in a poweful stack. Body fat also influences, with very low body fat you may gain more lean mass, with high body fat your gains will be smaller and less clean.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The more you eat and train hard the more you will gain

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I know one thing that has worked well for me, is only do 2 cycles per year, maximum.
Do a good run, and then focus on keeping those gains, learn from it, keep lifting and eating right.
It also gives your body time and receptors time to be at full strength again if you do another cycle, 6 months or a year later.
Focus on your goals and not just your cycles goal.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
I know one thing that has worked well for me, is only do 2 cycles per year, maximum.
Do a good run, and then focus on keeping those gains, learn from it, keep lifting and eating right.
It also gives your body time and receptors time to be at full strength again if you do another cycle, 6 months or a year later.
Focus on your goals and not just your cycles goal.
Amen.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Im glad yall understand this!
I know many fools just run cycle after cycle...taking the whole "on time+PCT=OFF time, then REPEAT", waaaayyyy too literally. That is not the way and will indeed make what you have, completely fake.

Ive always felt that these compounds are to be used responsibly, and definitely not something to use as a "easy way out"....

When you hit a wall, or feel that you have...try everything possible (diet changes, training changes, supplement changes) BEFORE you fall back on a cycle.
PH's and Anabolics are a gift...Dont abuse that gift.
-thats my preachin' for the day :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the old days I would do one long 16 week cycle do an 8 week pct and then take 16 weeks off the time on equals time off came about when no one did oral only cycles so now people do 4 week cycles take 8 weeks off and hop back on which I feel gives very insufficient recovery

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
exactly.
Running PH cycles once or twice a year is the max. But too many kids run 4 or more each year...
their bodies dont/wont know what the hell is going on!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Or running stuff like DMZ 3.0 for a first cycle...jesus.
Gotta give yourself room to grow naturally.

Personally, i think no one should touch the stuff until they are at least 25.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or running stuff like DMZ 3.0 for a first cycle...jesus.
Gotta give yourself room to grow naturally.

Personally, i think no one should touch the stuff until they are at least 25.
pretty much unless they are a high level athlete who has coaches nutritionis etc and are close to their genetic potential and have full understanding of risks.

These people not just kids who want to put on 20lbs because they think they have plateaued and havent tried adding 500 extra calories a day for 6 weeks or want to cut but don't count macros or Do extra cardio for several weeks. Those.are ones looking for shortcuts. Anabolics.are to push you past what you can get to.naturally not to get you there faster

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
pretty much unless they are a high level athlete who has coaches nutritionis etc and are close to their genetic potential and have full understanding of risks.

These people not just kids who want to put on 20lbs because they think they have plateaued and havent tried adding 500 extra calories a day for 6 weeks or want to cut but don't count macros or Do extra cardio for several weeks. Those.are ones looking for shortcuts. Anabolics.are to push you past what you can get to.naturally not to get you there faster

^True, of course.
But 99% have not reached their full natural potential before messing around...
And, the hardest part...who and how, do you truly know what your full potential is?
I know 55 year olds that have never even taken creatine, and still keep making gains and getting cut.

I can admit that i decided to try out PH's before reaching my "natural potential"...