Havoc cycle failure

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Hello everyone, I have been lurking around this site for some time now, and I could use some guidance. I am currently running a cycle of RPN Havoc, which I purchased on ebay. The seller had excellent reviews, and the product seemed legit, however I am exactly 3 weeks in today and I am feeling nothing. I have accepted that the product is bunk, or that I am one of the unlucky few who do not respond to Epistane. I plan on running my pct just to be safe at the end of this week, but my question is where do I go from here? As everyone knows the majority of Pro-hormones are now banned, and it seems as though buying from independent sellers online isn't very reliable. What would you all suggest someone in my position do, aside from moving on to real gear?

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Everything seemed to be properly sealed, but it definitely didn't have a distinct sulphur smell that I have heard about. Should I even bother running my pct?

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
I'm considering running a cycle of 1-Andro and 4-Andro. Would this be a descent stack for mass gains? Are there any other legal steroid alternatives I should consider? Any help is greatly appreciated.

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
The seller name was jongator, and if you look at his profile, you'll see his reviews were all positive.

MrVascular

Awards
The seller name was jongator, and if you look at his profile, you'll see his reviews were all positive.
Thank you sir I was considering buying from him, this is a bittersweet moment.

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Yeah, I can't confirm for certain that it's no good, but it didn't work for me. It's tough to find real stuff these days.

drummy

Awards
You gotta be kidding me. I just ordered two bottles from him, f***

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
no real way to know if u need a pct without bloodwork. pretty cheap if that is the route u want to go. if not, just run it anyways imo. better safe than sorry

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Sorry to hear that, hopefully I was just unlucky, let us know how it goes.

MrVascular

Awards
Everything seemed to be properly sealed, but it definitely didn't have a distinct sulphur smell that I have heard about. Should I even bother running my pct?
Do you have pictures of the pills? Also might be useful to see if they look the same as Actual havoc pills

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
I just got to the gym, but I will post some on here later today.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There has been multiple threads on here about this same guy. Don't buy from him! There are still reputable retailers selling havoc if you look

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
There is an older Thread on here stared back in 2011 and re flamed just recently questioning this guy legitimacy selling Rpn Havoc if you search it you'll find it. Apparently he started selling havoc back in 2011 and the Buyer on the Thread whom bought havoc from him recently claims his strength increase went up and starting experiencing back pumps within week 3. Non Responders are out there product maybe legit this is what he emailed me when i questioned it.

Hello, I talked to the distributor and he said that even though RPN officially stopped producing these on a large scale back in 2013, he said that they came out with other batches of EPI when word hit the street about the ban. He said that they are guaranteed EPI and that they are not fakes...a lot of these PH companies started pumping out these products towards the end right before the ban, so that they could exhaust their supply of ingredients and didn't get stuck with a huge loss. I've had nothing but positive reviews and I've had friends who've taken these bottles and said that the product is legit EPI. I'm going to try these myself, I'm just waiting for my post cycle to arrive. Here's some exact pics of the bottle below, thx

- jongator

MrVascular

Awards
There is an older Thread on here stared back in 2011 and re flamed just recently questioning this guy legitimacy selling Rpn Havoc if you search it you'll find it. Apparently he started selling havoc back in 2011 and the Buyer on the Thread whom bought havoc from him recently claims his strength increase went up and starting experiencing back pumps within week 3. Non Responders are out there product maybe legit this is what he emailed me when i questioned it.

Hello, I talked to the distributor and he said that even though RPN officially stopped producing these on a large scale back in 2013, he said that they came out with other batches of EPI when word hit the street about the ban. He said that they are guaranteed EPI and that they are not fakes...a lot of these PH companies started pumping out these products towards the end right before the ban, so that they could exhaust their supply of ingredients and didn't get stuck with a huge loss. I've had nothing but positive reviews and I've had friends who've taken these bottles and said that the product is legit EPI. I'm going to try these myself, I'm just waiting for my post cycle to arrive. Here's some exact pics of the bottle below, thx

- jongator
Thanks for checking up on it... hmm it's the best price I can find on epi, save raws, which are even less reliable. Wanted to pick some up for the future as eventually there just won't be any left. Probably will email him, still no way to absolutely verify save actually buying...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for checking up on it... hmm it's the best price I can find on epi, save raws, which are even less reliable. Wanted to pick some up for the future as eventually there just won't be any left. Probably will email him, still no way to absolutely verify save actually buying...
You just quoted the ebay seller in question. Ask him what you need to!

drummy

Awards
I don't plan on running it for another year. It was more of a stock piling act. I'll tell you guys if anythkng seems fishy when It arrives

MrVascular

Awards

- jongator
I pulled this off another forum online were you cjd this was in january.

asked the seller here is the reply

I asked, this was the reply

"Dear whitsittkillz,

Hello, I talked to the distributor and he said that even though RPN officially stopped producing these on a large scale back in 2013, he said that they came out with other batches of EPI when word hit the street about the ban. He said that they are guaranteed EPI and that they are not fakes...a lot of these PH companies started pumping out these products towards the end right before the ban, so that they could exhaust their supply of ingredients and didn't get stuck with a huge loss. I've had nothing but positive reviews and I've had friends who've taken these bottles and said that the product is legit EPI. I'm going to try these myself, I'm just waiting for my post cycle to arrive. Here's some exact pics of the bottle below, thx"

If you're not jong has been copy-pasting that for a while.... just doing my research

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Hmm i guess he replies with this statement with everyone questioning the legitimacy. Furthering my research if you go to rpn website online and by clicking more "info" it will take you to his ebay account. It seems they did a wholesale deal with this guy the legitimacy could be there.

MrVascular

Awards
Hmm i guess he replies with this statement with everyone questioning the legitimacy. Furthering my research if you go to rpn website online and by clicking more "info" it will take you to his ebay account. It seems they did a wholesale deal with this guy the legitimacy could be there.
Hmm curious... still he's been waiting since at least January for his post cycle to arrive not very trustworthy at least on that note.

MrVascular

Awards
I emailed him and his response was:
Hey, no worries, I completely understand your skepticism. And yeah lol, that is my copy and paste response because I was receiving like 100 messages a day and I got tired of writing the same thing a million times! And ha, yeah I did receive my pct, but I haven't started a cycle yet bc my wife just gave birth and it's been a nightmare with a colicky baby and zero sleep. I haven't been able to commit to a routine yet but hopefully it will settle down. I've sold over 500+ of these and so far no complaints. My brother-in-law is on these (30/30/30/20/20 cycle) and he's just hitting week 3 and he says he's feeling stronger and he definitely looks leaner. I opened the bottle and I can't really describe the smell, it's kind of a sweet smell. I'll send you some pics:
- jongator
So you guys think its worth pulling the trigger? That sweet smell worries me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When in doubt, don't buy. Get what you know is legit

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

drummy

Awards
I got my two bottles yesterday. They look legit. I can't say how it smells as I'm saving these bottles for a run a year or so down the road

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
I got my two bottles yesterday. They look legit. I can't say how it smells as I'm saving these bottles for a run a year or so down the road
Good luck man, but I should warn you that mine looked legit as well.

metzger

Awards
Kingyoto, are you currently using the product you got from jongator?

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Kingyoto, are you currently using the product you got from jongator?
I actually just discontinued it today after about 1 month of use, and I am currently post cycling for good measure.

metzger

Awards
Any changes in body weight/ muscle gain/ fat loss? That's a bummer. I'd atleast finish it. I was reading some people get a serious increase in strength near the very end of cycle.

MrVascular

Awards
I chewed one of the capsules... for science.... it tasted like flour sadly, i think its bunk.

camden

Awards
Damn, was hoping this was legit. Good thing I didn't pull the trigger. Havoc is out every place I look and I've been looking for weeks. Must not be looking in the right places?

drummy

Awards
Sad. I'm returning my order today. At least he accepts returns.

MrVascular

Awards
Damn, was hoping this was legit. Good thing I didn't pull the trigger. Havoc is out every place I look and I've been looking for weeks. Must not be looking in the right places?
Tough getting stuff this side of the pond

camden

Awards
Tough getting stuff this side of the pond
So it seems. How about getting it shipped from the other side? I've seen some sites that have it. Just have been hesitant to drop money without knowing their reputation.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I chewed one of the capsules... for science.... it tasted like flour sadly, i think its bunk.
I have zero inut on whether the product is bunk or not. Something to consider though, most oral PH/DS use rice flour to fill out the capsule to help prevent breakage. The amount of active substance in each capsule is very small; usually 4-25mg depending on the substance type. Sometimes maltodextrin is used as a filler as well.

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Just an update for those who are interested, I received this message after demanding a refund, from the ebayer.

"Hello, I just wanted to give you an update on this product and the bad results you had with it. After long discussions with my distributor and the manufacturer, it was decided that we are going to send you another bottle for free for you to use and send back feedback. I'm not sure why some people are having good results and others do not, but the only information I have is what I am told by my distributor. As a middleman, I have pushed back and threatened to stop selling their products and in return they have agreed to try to rectify the situation and send out a new shipment to me next week. I am reaching out to my customers who stated that they had an issue in an attempt to make this right with them. I will send you a tracking # once this goes out next week, after I get the shipment in. Thanks and sorry for this headache."

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Hmm Very interesting.. However a New Shipment? A huge order going through Customs with a now Banned Rpn havoc?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
lol, it honestly sounds like he's selling real stuff. i highly doubt he'd go through all the trouble to send you a new bottle and talk with his distributor about the issue if he wasn't... or AT LEAST he believes its real so isn't trying to swindle anybody.

i looked at the price and he's only selling it for 38 dollars? that's not bad at all. especially since its high risk due to being illegal lol

maxmuscle23

Awards
I just put an order through two days ago from him. He said he will send me 3 bottles out of the new shipment he is getting, the three that I bought, and one bottle from the old shipment to compare the two. Seems like a trustworthy guy. I can't make any statements until after I ran it though. But if its fake its fake oh well. What can you expect. But has anyone successfully bought from ebay since the ban? I don't want to get in trouble for this ****. Isn't it something like if it doesn't say Prohormones in the product description eBay does look into it or something? Thanks guys

MrVascular

Awards
Just an update for those who are interested, I received this message after demanding a refund, from the ebayer.

"Hello, I just wanted to give you an update on this product and the bad results you had with it. After long discussions with my distributor and the manufacturer, it was decided that we are going to send you another bottle for free for you to use and send back feedback. I'm not sure why some people are having good results and others do not, but the only information I have is what I am told by my distributor. As a middleman, I have pushed back and threatened to stop selling their products and in return they have agreed to try to rectify the situation and send out a new shipment to me next week. I am reaching out to my customers who stated that they had an issue in an attempt to make this right with them. I will send you a tracking # once this goes out next week, after I get the shipment in. Thanks and sorry for this headache."
Said the same to me man, let's just keep taking our maltodextrin three times a day XD. If I need to look across the pond I think I'd rather just get some hexadrone.

jetshater13

Awards
whats going on guys, I've been ordering Havoc for the past 3 springs. This stuff is def fake, i emailed him and he willingly refunds people which is great and gives some bs excuse on how he's the middle man. So if you ordered from "JonGator" on eBay or any other sites, please get your money back ASAP. Here is his response to me.

Hello, since my conversation with you I have returned this product to my distributor in exchange for a new batch. I am sending you another bottle for free to try. As I told you, I am the middleman and I do not knowingly sell bad products, as I do not actually manufacture or bottle these products myself. I can only rely on what my distributor tells me. I've raised concerns based on your message, as well as others and I took steps to rectify the problem. I will be sending you a new tracking # early next week once I receive my shipment and you can keep and/or discard this old bottle as you see fit. Additionally, I will refund your money, so that you will be made whole again. Please let me know if you see a difference with this new bottle, as my distributor is working to get to the bottom of what happened with the first batch I bought from him."

Atleast he refunds and explains himself and maybe ill get the real stuff from him next week.

Good luck guys.

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Look folks no one is selling you fake havoc epi powder is really cheap, Bunking it would not make any sense. Want good noticeably results from havoc? 50 to 60 mg from the get go 5 to 6 week cycle. 30 or 40 mg your going see little result especially from a typical 4 week Cycle.