Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Probably going to try this out in a week

6 weeks :

1/2 ml morning & 1/2 ml early evening dermahex application post shower

3 pumps dermacrine post morning shower application. Don't know if I'll need to go above 3?

Do I need to take anything else ON cycle? It's non methy so not sure I need liver care etc?

PCT : iron forged most wanted, ironchampUSA HPTA + Volume, Magnitropin & Nolva 20/20/10/10

Am I missing anything?

Cheers guys

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
PCT can also include Sustain Alpha if needed

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bp control might be a good idea, hawthorne berry is good for bp. I take 4 565mg caps split in 2 doses ed while on cycle and in pct. 100 caps will set you back about 5$

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been curious about Dermahex myself. Are you logging your results?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Really mild, also low androgenic sides and I don't think shutdown is brutal, basically why I'm doing it, haha

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Is hawthorn all I need on cycle ? If so I'll just pick up some essential cycle by evolved supplements

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is hawthorn all I need on cycle ? If so I'll just pick up some essential cycle by evolved supplements
It never hurts to have more protection than you really need. What's in essential cycle?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Red yeast rice
Saw plametto
Milk thistle
Hawthorn
NAC
Celery extract

Does that cover everything ?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, Probably going to try this out in a week 6 weeks : 1/2 ml morning & 1/2 ml early evening dermahex application post shower 3 pumps dermacrine post morning shower application. Don't know if I'll need to go above 3? Do I need to take anything else ON cycle? It's non methy so not sure I need liver care etc? PCT : iron forged most wanted, ironchampUSA HPTA + Volume, Magnitropin & Nolva 20/20/10/10 Am I missing anything? Cheers guys
What's the dosing look like? How many mg?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
It's transdermal so 1/2 ml (4 pumps) AM and 1/2 ml PM

Dermacrine 3 pumps AM

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Red yeast rice
Saw plametto
Milk thistle
Hawthorn
NAC
Celery extract

Does that cover everything ?
That will be fine for what you are running

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
80-100 is a sweet spot for most, I have hear of 200 before though.

100 will be fine with that on cycle support and PCT.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
80-100 is a sweet spot for most, I have hear of 200 before though.

100 will be fine with that on cycle support and PCT.
Do you think it's worth adding sustain alpha to my pct or best to not go near my e2 levels?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
It won't hurt having it in. Will help you keep strength and size a little bit.

It just help to raise your natural T levels... Obviously the quicker the better, that way you can maintain size and strength as much as possible.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything looks good to me.... So no more backing out, finally going to get your feet wet?

Honestly bro this will be a good first cycle for you. And you can play with the dosing some since you have 60 ml. I have also heard it can be run up to 200mg.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just wanted to try a mild compound with low androgenic sides for my first one.

Definitely want to get hold of clomid for pct. Is it best stacking Nolva and clomid or just going with clomid.

If anyone knows any legit sources for clomid from UK/EU please PM me

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good to me.... So no more backing out, finally going to get your feet wet?

Honestly bro this will be a good first cycle for you. And you can play with the dosing some since you have 60 ml. I have also heard it can be run up to 200mg.
I think 100 for 6 weeks is good for me, just wanting to test the water :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Nolva & Clomid are great together... My personal favourite.

If you dose Clomid height though it can make you emotional haha.

We can't say sources.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I just wanted to try a mild compound with low androgenic sides for my first one. Definitely want to get hold of clomid for pct. Is it best stacking Nolva and clomid or just going with clomid. If anyone knows any legit sources for clomid from UK/EU please PM me

Honestly I would just run one serm. Like aas everyone reacts differently and if you run one solo you will get an idea of how you react. You could compare the other later and figure out which works best for you. Considering your layout one serm is plenty.

Also, just from my own experience and opinion-
Run the serm, no need for an ai in pct. This is why- when taking a serm it does 2 things very well. 1 it will restart your hpta and test production while 2. Blocking your estrogen receptors protecting you from any rebound gyno. In the mean time your test and estrogen levels will balance themselves out. The whole point is to get your body back into a state of homeostasis. The ai will continue to throw your bodies ability to bring itself into homeostasis into more confusion. In my experience after 30 days on a serm test levels rise and estrogen balances itself out... Just my 2c and I'm sure some will disagree

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would just run one serm. Like aas everyone reacts differently and if you run one solo you will get an idea of how you react. You could compare the other later and figure out which works best for you. Considering your layout one serm is plenty.

Run the serm, no need for an ai in pct. This is why- when taking a serm it does 2 things very well. 1 it will restart your hpta and test production while 2. Blocking your estrogen receptors protecting you from any rebound gyno. In the mean time your test and estrogen levels will balance themselves out. The whole point is to get your body back into a state of homeostasis. The ai will continue to throw your bodies ability to bring itself into homeostasis into more confusion. In my experience after 30 days on a serm test levels rise and estrogen balances itself out... Just my 2c and I'm sure some will disagree
Thanks. I may still try get some clomid as I heard it's the preferred SERM

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There is no right answer for ai use, I personally believe in only using one when you have estrogen sides. I would just use 1 serm also, clomid at 50/50/25/25 has always worked good for me

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Guess it's all each to their own. I personally found that I 'felt' like I rebounded quicker using 2 SERMS.

It's always good to see other people's opinions and reasons though.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Going to replace Nolva with clomid at 50/50/25/25

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think bumping it to 200 would be good, weeks 4-6?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys think bumping it to 200 would be good, weeks 4-6?
If you are still making gains off 100mg in week 4 I would say leave it there. If your gains slow down or stop you can bump it up. Just see how you feel when the time comes

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Yates, if progress stalls or slows down then up the dose, work your way up to 200 if needed.

Not much point jumping in on 200 if 100 makes you gain like a beast :)

You logging this? I will follow along if so.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think it's worth adding sustain alpha to my pct or best to not go near my e2 levels?
It won't crush them as long as you don't overdo the dose.

I think I had talked to you before about this, but starting at 2 pumps is a good idea.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Yates, if progress stalls or slows down then up the dose, work your way up to 200 if needed.

Not much point jumping in on 200 if 100 makes you gain like a beast :)

You logging this? I will follow along if so.
Will log ofc bro :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Arrived today - Will grab after work.

Will taking this in the evening affect my sleep do you think? Dermahex that is? Sleep pretty terribly already.

Going to probably be taking 1 cap of Onnit New Mood with camomile tea 1 hour before bed

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride... Kind of weird following a log with the company I used to rep for lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just fingers crossed it isn't bunk with all this PN talk going on

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Probably going to try this out in a week

6 weeks :

1/2 ml morning & 1/2 ml early evening dermahex application post shower

3 pumps dermacrine post morning shower application. Don't know if I'll need to go above 3?

Do I need to take anything else ON cycle? It's non methy so not sure I need liver care etc?

PCT : iron forged most wanted, ironchampUSA HPTA + Volume, Magnitropin & Nolva 20/20/10/10

Am I missing anything?

Cheers guys
There ia allways many things that can be added but honestly you actually dont need.
It would be best to run few (or just one) things to see how it works for you.

But it seems good. PCT and everything:)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Starting on Monday as I have to drink on Saturday evening and I don't wana get ill

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Am I right in thinking drinking on cycle will make you ill?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I right in thinking drinking on cycle will make you ill?
Probably not bit it still isn't a good idea. Never drink on cycle

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just to clarify I didn't mean you would get ill... I thought you meant I'll as in hangover haha

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Probably wise to wait until the Monday right? I know being on cycle lowers immune system, which means being out in the cold and drinking makes it more likely to get a cold, will just wait :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I only have a little of essential cycle left. should i just upgrade and get 2 CEL cycle assist?