Sleep aid products

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any luck with some of the newer products out to help with sleep? Nimbus nutrition had one about 5 years ago that worked great for me. Sadly, cant find it anywhere.

let me know if you have tried something recently and had a good experience with it. Trying to get drowsy enough to fall asleep is my issue, once asleep i am normally fine.

thx

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finaflex G8, and I'm not a rep. Amazing product

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like phenibut xt by sns. Its good for stress relieve and for a sleep aid. We carry it as Strong Supplement Shop if you want to look at the info on it.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX G8, fo sho. Just wear a drool bib.

I don't have legit samples on hand but could send you some servings out of my tub if you'd like a try.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have any luck with some of the newer products out to help with sleep? Nimbus nutrition had one about 5 years ago that worked great for me. Sadly, cant find it anywhere.

let me know if you have tried something recently and had a good experience with it. Trying to get drowsy enough to fall asleep is my issue, once asleep i am normally fine.

thx
Yeah, they sadly discontinued Abyss. I never got to try it :(

Growth Factor XT gets great reviews for sleep. I also enjoy EndoSurge Turbo.

Plain old melatonin can work well too. Then again, good sleep hygiene is the most important thing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards