Tren/4AD Cycle for the future, help setting up?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I got 2 bottles of TR3N, and I have 4AD Chrome on hand and want to put together a cycle for mid summer/fall as a bulk.

I also have Dermacrine, Formastanzol V2 (Formestane), Inhibit P, Inhibit E, CEL Cycle, and Clomid

How would you set up a 6 weeker? Anything you'd add to cycle/PCT im open to

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Nahh, just the TR3N and 4-AD, and transdermals on hand are Dermacrine and Forma

Its going to be a bulking cycle and I train for powerlifting, so its really just to help get the gains flowing

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You pretty much hit all the bases with dermacrine and 4-AD and the inhibit P as well. Do you have an AI on hand - that seems to be all you're missing really.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
and how would people dose the 4-AD and the derma?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran tren before?
When I ran it I shredded weight. Didn't change my eating habits at all (which isn't even close to clean) and I lost 11 pounds in 6 weeks.
Not sure if you should be using tren for a bulk.
Just IMO.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Nah its the first tren run... I plan on being in a REAL surplus. I dont have personal friends who have run the PH, but I got buddies who pin it, and the strength that comes with it is legit. Thats why im running it, if you ask any powerlifter what the number one strength building compound is, its Tren... im assuming TR3n cant be much different

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I don't believe formestane is pharmaceutical grade AI. You're going to want something more than that. Exemestane - Letro etc

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
And you can gain with Tren. It's pretty amazing stuff. You'll more than likely recomp

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I can get arimistane if needed

My Derma and 4DHEA questions are still unanswered

Also would you run ur AI from the beginning or wait for possible sides?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
With something like Tren you'd just run it after pct in weeks 3 and for 4. If you start suffering sides while on cycle that's when you'll start running inhibit P. Sides on cycle would be prolactin related because it's Tren.

Not using pharma grade serms or AIs is a huge no no. Don't want to be taking any shortcuts with long term side effects.

Arimistane also isn't pharma grade either.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Also just follow the directions on the bottle for Derma and 4DHEA. Tren is the bread winner. All the other two are going to do is fight of lethargy.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
i didint mean arimistane, i meant dex, my bad im posting and studying, not really paying attention

The 4DHEA can aromatize into estro, which is why im wondering about the AI on cycle

I also plan on running Inhibit P regardless of wether or not there are sides just to be safe

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Eh. It's so incredibly mild I wouldn't be too worried about it. I BELIEVE* but am not 100 percent sure that if you feel any gyno symptoms or pain in nipples Then you could take the AI

If you're nipples feel really hard/wet - then that's prolactin.

But like I said. The AI is a staple because of rebound estrogen during PCT.