Intermittent Fasting VS. Ketosis on cycle ????

JRNY

Awards
So I am currently taking Test Cyp 500/wk and Winstrol 50/ed. I have started my diet using IF and am having decent results while trying to lose weight. My questions is, while on cycle what would be a more effective way to cut fat, and maintain/gain a bit of lean dense muscle? I lost a lot of weight using ketosis, but everyone on here seems to favor IF while on cycle. Please help me out here!

CJNator

Awards
Subd for info, wait an hour or 2 till people comment.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So I am currently taking Test Cyp 500/wk and Winstrol 50/ed. I have started my diet using IF and am having decent results while trying to lose weight. My questions is, while on cycle what would be a more effective way to cut fat, and maintain/gain a bit of lean dense muscle? I lost a lot of weight using ketosis, but everyone on here seems to favor IF while on cycle. Please help me out here!
Just so you know, you can run IF with Keto. IF is hormone regulation through meal timing, Keto is not eating carbs. I personally wouldnt go Keto EVER as ketone bodies being built up in the body just arent good for you. You're running Winny. Add some clen, do cardio, and eat below oncycle maintenance and you will get shredded

JRNY

Awards
Great point on keto and buildup in the body, especially when the liver is under stress from the winny. Would the clen not raise your blood pressure to high due to the winny being in the system? If it wont im definitely down to try it for the next 4 weeks and see how it goes!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I think keto on cut with gear is horrible feeling, just feel absolutely depleted and deathly. Feel sluggish, and then you are done with your cycle and diet and flat and soft feeling, with no carbs muscles not holding water from the keto + non water holding winny, in only my opinion = no go. I.F. ftw on a cut with gear especially if looking to make some gains. Let some of the cutting guru's chime in though... JudoJosh AntM1564

JRNY

Awards
I think keto on cut with gear is horrible feeling, just feel absolutely depleted and deathly. Feel sluggish, and then you are done with your cycle and diet and flat and soft feeling, with no carbs muscles not holding water from the keto + non water holding winny, in only my opinion = no go. I.F. ftw on a cut with gear especially if looking to make some gains. Let some of the cutting guru's chime in though... JudoJosh AntM1564
Thanks for the great advice as well. I would really like to hear from the experts on this, thanks for the pull in. Also you raise a great point about energy levels, although I have found that once I get through day 4 of ketosis I actually feel better and am more mentally focused than normal. Just what has happened to me in the past, I have not done it while on cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
On cycle, just eat maintenance or below.... keto nor IF will make a huge difference either way

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
hvactech sorry wanted to tag you in this as well thanks for finding your way in anyhow dude. and JRNY I feel the same way as well but then after about another week or so absolutely fall flat energy.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
having good results on cycle with 3 lower carb days , less than 120g a day, then a backloaded carb up something like a burger and frys with a couple donuts or something every 3 to 4 days at night after a depletion workout.

normally split the 120g carb days 30 meal 1, 30 meal 2, and either 60 pre workout meal, or 30 pre workout, 30 post workout meal depending on what time of day i train.

nothing to hard to follow and it works . always do chest/ back day after carb up.

if is annoying and not practical, i have tried it, i like to eat something even if its a small meal i dont like to fight off hunger feelings.

keto is ok on cycle but havent had much luck with it always seems to trim me down much faster off cycle than on.