What to stack with LGD

MrVascular

Awards
Alright as the title says I'll be researching lgd this summer for a bulk cycle 5/5/8/8/8/8. (Don't question the dosage I may move it up to 10 we'll see). I'm thinking I'll stack it with a mild ph for maximal synergy. I would prefer to keep lean (12-13% atm and cutting) and would rather minimize estrogen sides. Liver support as needed ect. So far the ones I've put thought into:

Epiandro: otc and reliable sourcing, pretty pricey which I'm not a fan of but I've found some raws for a decent price (the the pains of home brewing would blow, I'd make it a TD). It's pretty mild and the dht properties I'm hoping would mitigate some of lgd's sides on cycle.

E-Stane: old favorite of many and surprisingly enough I've not run before, maybe stacking this with lgd might be overkill, but it's tried and true, plus it's relatively mild but still the harsher of the options I've considered. Sourcing could be a pain, our favorite auction site still has some but for hefty $ as well, plus the whole legality of transaction issue does not speak to its favor.

6-chloro (hexa): the most difficult to source, arguably the only way that I've still not found a reliable supply of without being pre stacked with tren. Already sounds like a pain but it's also the one that I like the most with its a ai properties and decent gains plus mild sides the profile is pretty win. Though the costs involved and reliability of sourcing are a major drawback. Doesn't help I would prefer TD on this one as well.

What do you guys think I should pursue? I want the pro and cons of each if you please and what you guys would do in my place.

Oh and because you were prob wondering pct it's composed of:
Torem
DAA
Bullnox
Super Pct
Creatine and Phosdatic Acid (honestly will probably use on cycle too)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you never ran lgd I wouldn't stack it it pretty new so it's kind of hard to say what would be synergistic with it and if you get sides you won't know what's causing it

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
I ran LGD a few times before, and it stacks very well with sarm s4 for increased muscle hardening and strength

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran LGD a few times before, and it stacks very well with sarm s4 for increased muscle hardening and strength
What dose did you run the s4 I know the major drawback is yellowing of the eyes and decreased night vision when you get above a certain dose

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
50mg and yes I was blind as a bat on cycle. However this side effect goes away 3-4 days into pct.

CJNator

Awards
IMO 6 weeks of LGD isn't enough, is say LGD solo for 8-10weeks and rebirth plus other stuff in the pct. I guess bump its up to 10mg of you want to but that's your call.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
IMO 6 weeks of LGD isn't enough, is say LGD solo for 8-10weeks and rebirth plus other stuff in the pct. I guess bump its up to 10mg of you want to but that's your call.
Agreed... sarms need a longer duration

MrVascular

Awards
50mg and yes I was blind as a bat on cycle. However this side effect goes away 3-4 days into pct.
Pretty much blind as a bat as it is, don't feel like the pro's of S4 outway the sides and cost. I've heard about permanent vision impairment from S4, so im not feeling it. Even if most people recover like a breeze my vision can't take another beating.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much blind as a bat as it is, don't feel like the pro's of S4 outway the sides and cost. I've heard about permanent vision impairment from S4, so im not feeling it. Even if most people recover like a breeze my vision can't take another beating.
I agree with you, s4 vision sides are not worth it. I think you where on the right track with the epi andro. It will keep your libido and energy level high and allow you to get the most out of the lgd imo. I would run both of these for at least 8 weeks, 6 weeks is too short for a sarm run

CJNator

Awards
Is s4 still good at a dose lower then 50mgs? I've read that its only 50mgs+ is when the vision sides kick in.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is s4 still good at a dose lower then 50mgs? I've read that its only 50mgs+ is when the vision sides kick in.
Member above said he got bad sides at 50 totally based on individual

CJNator

Awards
Member above said he got bad sides at 50 totally based on individual
I ment I've read it while looking up information on it. It probably is based on the individual but I think it's a general fact that above 50mgs all sides possible kick in.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
It's based on the individual. A friend of mine didn't experience any sides on 50mg until his last week of cycle.

I've never experienced or even heard about permanente vision impairment from s4. Every study done on s4 shows that sides related to the vision are just temporary.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's based on the individual. A friend of mine didn't experience any sides on 50mg until his last week of cycle.

I've never experienced or even heard about permanente vision impairment from s4. Every study done on s4 shows that sides related to the vision are just temporary.
Who said permanent? My sides, and everyone else I have read about who experienced these sides, got Thier vision back after a few days after discontinuing the s4. I don't think it is worth the sides even in the short term.

CJNator

Awards

Oh **** if I do it eventually, it will be under 50mgs.

MrVascular

Awards
So S4 ain't happening, Yates tends to know his sh*t that's one point for epi andro. Still it feels like the least of the three, though it retrospect E-Stane would be kind of overdone, it's probably deserving of its own cycle considering the price point, not to mention the liver support ect, even more money tossed on. I just liked the idea of E-Stane because of the reliable gainz. If I could get Hexadrone though... idk... i dont know just how it would compare to the epiandro in a cycle like this. They'd both be pretty pricey, all the dhea based ones are (not saying 6-chloro is dhea based the last sentence just had bad grammar)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So S4 ain't happening, Yates tends to know his sh*t that's one point for epi andro. Still it feels like the least of the three, though it retrospect E-Stane would be kind of overdone, it's probably deserving of its own cycle considering the price point, not to mention the liver support ect, even more money tossed on. I just liked the idea of E-Stane because of the reliable gainz. If I could get Hexadrone though... idk... i dont know just how it would compare to the epiandro in a cycle like this. They'd both be pretty pricey, all the dhea based ones are (not saying 6-chloro is dhea based the last sentence just had bad grammar)
I just like the test base qualities of the epi andro, I was a little lethargic on my lgd runs and I wish I would have added in something like that. Even dermacrine would be a good option or are you looking for more of a muscle builder to add in?

MrVascular

Awards
I just like the test base qualities of the epi andro, I was a little lethargic on my lgd runs and I wish I would have added in something like that. Even dermacrine would be a good option or are you looking for more of a muscle builder to add in?
Little of column A a little of column B, just wanna make the most of the cycle you know?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little of column A a little of column B, just wanna make the most of the cycle you know?
I know exactly what you mean. I still vote epi andro. Lethargy is a gain killer imo. I think these two Will make a good feeling, mild cycle.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Only thing I would possibly stack with it would be maybe 4 andro or some other test base later in the cycle to counter lethargy

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
I know exactly what you mean. I still vote epi andro. Lethargy is a gain killer imo. I think these two Will make a good feeling, mild cycle.
What is your opinion on stacking LGD with H-drol?

Halodrol: 0/0/50/62.5/62.5/75/75/100

SARM LGD: 5/5/10/10/10/10/10/10

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your opinion on stacking LGD with H-drol?

Halodrol: 0/0/50/62.5/62.5/75/75/100

SARM LGD: 5/5/10/10/10/10/10/10
Looks like a solid bulking option, I like it