NEWBIE!!! having trouble finding where to begin

parkerj2

Awards
Joined the forum a while ago, tried to do some research and figure out where to begin, but I think it would be wise to gather expert opinion.

So...been hitting the weights hard for a good while now - 1.5/2years and getting decently strong. But - like i am sure many here were at one point - i am looking for something to get me over the hump....

Looks like PH is the way to go, so if anyone could give me some good advice on where to begin with something safe and effective i'd be thrilled!

thanks in advance

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joined the forum a while ago, tried to do some research and figure out where to begin, but I think it would be wise to gather expert opinion.

So...been hitting the weights hard for a good while now - 1.5/2years and getting decently strong. But - like i am sure many here were at one point - i am looking for something to get me over the hump....

Looks like PH is the way to go, so if anyone could give me some good advice on where to begin with something safe and effective i'd be thrilled!

thanks in advance
Maybe you should consider something natural for now? Check out epic unleashed, you can get over your hump and not worry about messing with your hpta.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
I wouldn't suggest a ph nor aas to anyone with less than 5 years of consistent hard work in the gym and in the kitchen. As a side note, you're 20% bf, and at those levels it's very easy to experience a drastic estrogen rebound post cycle leading to gyno.

parkerj2

Awards
yates - epic unleashed?

would you mind pointing me in that directon as google is not helping!

parkerj2

Awards
thanks ConMan....thats good advice i am glad to hear.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

parkerj2

Awards
nice!! so how does one ensure that he gets his hands on a bottle or 2?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice!! so how does one ensure that he gets his hands on a bottle or 2?
Go to Nutraplanet and subscribe to their newsletter. Surely they will send out a notification of it's release.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9