First time on roids advices ( Test+Var )

nerdx

Awards
Greetings,

Hi to all im new here and i apologize if i break forum rules from ignorance,,

Im 24y old, 5 yeras exp in bodybuilding and never been on roids

Im planing to start first cycle and im planing to go just oral cycle

Anavar + Andriol Testocaps (Testosterone Undecanoate) im thinking about proviron too..!

may anybody give me advices for first cycle for supplements what to use with cycle and for PTC!

I'd appreciate some help from people who has experience and knowledge for this things and i apologize for bad English!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For cycle support you will need the following for an oral only cycle....

LIVER SUPPORT: Tudca & NAC

BLOOD PRESSURE: Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed or Co Q10

PROSTATE: Saw Palmetto

You can find some all in one cycle support supplements that have all of these ingredients or most of them.
Examples would be LGI Damage Control of CEL Cycle Assist

For PCT you will need

Some OTC Test Boosters (like DAA & BLR Viron), a SERM [for OTC BLR Rebirth, or fo Pharma Torem, Nolva, or Clomid)
You will also need an AI (Anti Aromatase) like Arimidex or Aromasin

Do plenty of research. Do not put stuff into your body that you do not understand how it works and what damage it can do.
Make sure you know what you are doing, before starting. You don't want to end up on TRT at 24 years old.

nerdx

Awards
For cycle support you will need the following for an oral only cycle....

LIVER SUPPORT: Tudca & NAC

BLOOD PRESSURE: Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed or Co Q10

PROSTATE: Saw Palmetto

You can find some all in one cycle support supplements that have all of these ingredients or most of them.
Examples would be LGI Damage Control of CEL Cycle Assist

For PCT you will need

Some OTC Test Boosters (like DAA & BLR Viron), a SERM [for OTC BLR Rebirth, or fo Pharma Torem, Nolva, or Clomid)
You will also need an AI (Anti Aromatase) like Arimidex or Aromasin

Do plenty of research. Do not put stuff into your body that you do not understand how it works and what damage it can do.
Make sure you know what you are doing, before starting. You don't want to end up on TRT at 24 years old.
Thank you very much for help , no i wouldnt put anything on my body without knowledge thats why im searching for help here from people who have experience on this things!

nerdx

Awards
Have you any suggestion for this oral cycle, how many weeks should i go and how much mg would be safe and effective to use?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For Var, any where from 30mg to 80mg per day divided in even doses. at least 50mg per day would be ideal, but gets expensive.

Not sure about Oral Test. Usually with a 1st cycle of injectable test, you would use 250-350mg per week. Not sure about Oral.
For injectable, you would do 10 - 16 weeks. But for oral, probably 6 - 8 weeks

nerdx

Awards
Im thinking to go from first day 60/mg VAR per day for 6 weeks i think that would be enough

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Start var at 50/60.

im pretty sure oral test has to be dosed ridiculously high and like 5x a day (not positive tho) might wanna go a different route. Go Google it and im sure you will find some answers. Dont believe the first thing you see. Keep reading till you find multiple articles that agree.

Ps. I really never hear about anyone using oral test for bodybuilding, theres probably a reason for that.

nerdx

Awards
The reason for that is that testocaps are not effective as injectable test and they are more expensive this is the first reason another is that people keep talking about something that they have never tried they just heard somewhere.. my goal was to go just with anavar because i just wanted some mild roid but as i know its not preferred to go in any oral cycle like anavar win.. without some test! btw i know its not enugh but for the first roid cycle ever i will go with 50or60mg var ed to see how my body reacts on it! and what about proviron does anybody have any information about that! what is recommended dose to start with it!