Has anyone successfully reduced gyno that is years old???

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I have a small amount of tissue under my right nipple that feels denser than just fat. I feel it may be glandular tissue from a testosterone cycle I did 2 years ago, but the truth is I don't know if it's from the cycle or if I just became paranoid and finally noticed it when I started dabbling with steroids.

It does not affect me aesthetically very much at all. If you saw my chest you would not suspect I have gyno. However, it IS there, and the nipple is ever so slightly distended compared to my left nipple which does not have this lump.

I already know drugs cannot completely reverse gyno, especially at the 2 year mark.

But has anyone tried a regimen for at least reducing the size of the lump?

Were you successful and were the effects more or less permanent, or did the lump return to normal size after the drugs were discontinued?

Swolljaboi

Awards
I've read about cases of pubertal gyno that were reduced in adults using Raloxifene. Unfortunately I cannot link anything to prove it but I'm sure it could be googled.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Your best bet would be Ralox for 6 months wich is what observed in this study bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/30/treatment-gynaecomastia-raloxifene

erod20

Awards
Tamoxifen/Nolvadex has been the best bet i have noticed overall. It was actually designed for breast tissue.

Although, i have not heard of Ralox yet mentioned by TheConMan.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Tamoxifen/Nolvadex has been the best bet i have noticed overall. It was actually designed for breast tissue.

Although, i have not heard of Ralox yet mentioned by TheConMan.
Raloxifene (serm) treatment is more successfull than tamoxifene: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910

erod20

Awards
Interesting, thanks TheConMan for the info.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Ralox @ 120mg for 2wks then kick it down to 60mg for up to another 4wks. I ran letro at 1mg the whole time alongside it. This setup if probly your best shot at killing gyno that I have seen around.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Ralox @ 120mg for 2wks then kick it down to 60mg for up to another 4wks. I ran letro at 1mg the whole time alongside it. This setup if probly your best shot at killing gyno that I have seen around.
May try that I already have all those in hand. Just hear so may stories about letro's potency and making you feel like crap :(

Post #5, Ralox for SIX MONTHS?!! Damn.

Also, does anyone know if letro will kill natty gains, or make it difficult to gain muscle naturally while on it?

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
May try that I already have all those in hand. Just hear so may stories about letro's potency and making you feel like crap :(

Also, does anyone know if letro will kill natty gains, or make it difficult to gain muscle naturally while on it?
It depends how long you had gyno for. Treatment is not an overnight process. It take lots of time, in some cases and individuals may take 12 months according to this study: bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/30/treatment-gynaecomastia-raloxifene

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Gains or titties, tough decision..... I see your delimma...

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Gains or titties, tough decision..... I see your delimma...
Yep, especially since the lump is pretty minor.

Thinking of trying the raloxifene only regimen before I resort to letrozole. If I'm not mistaken raloxifene can actually boost test production and could actually enhance gains while also potentially reducing the gyno lump.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Ralox is the way to go..
I doubt it will take 6 months, I bet after 30 days you won't even notice any lump..

Ralox will boost T levels slightly..
But only like 20% of what Clomid or Nolva will do..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thinking of trying the raloxifene only regimen before I resort to letrozole. If I'm not mistaken raloxifene can actually boost test production and could actually enhance gains while also potentially reducing the gyno lump.
Letro is the most effective in the test boosting area

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Letro sides get nasty at the full 2.5mg doseage. At 1.0mg it does its job, but keeps the sides down.

Ive never tried doing it with a different AI, but it may be doable. any AI will drop E levels at their full doseage creating sides.

Dont worry, your not going to waste away to .othing in 4wks by being on letro haha. Its all in your head, just gotta dig deep.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Letro sides get nasty at the full 2.5mg doseage. At 1.0mg it does its job, but keeps the sides down.

Ive never tried doing it with a different AI, but it may be doable. any AI will drop E levels at their full doseage creating sides.

Dont worry, your not going to waste away to .othing in 4wks by being on letro haha. Its all in your head, just gotta dig deep.
Start letro at .625mg 1/4 the dose. Then slowly bump up as sides permit.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Well, 4 weeks on raloxifene @ 120mg, and ZERO change so far. Kind of disappointed even if it is early. That one study citing gyno reduction was a 6-month regimen, so I'll just continue for now. Will be trying another brand of research chem when this bottle is up. If I still see zero change after 16 weeks, I'll continue for another 8 combining with letrozole just to say I tried. As I said the lump is not huge but it annoys the hell out of me.

Anyone have any experience with highly androgenic compounds reducing gyno? Heard masteron can actually reduce gyno, but that may only be because it is a mild AI. Of course, it's probably silly to think using more steroids would be effective for treating gyno, haha.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol reduces my gyno lump to an unnoticeable size. I think you just gotta go with trial and error bro.

I discovered it by accident when I ran tbol.

GetRekt

Awards

The increase in test production from raloxifene would be so minor that there is no way it would increase your gains. It wouldn't hurt them either, though.

Well, 4 weeks on raloxifene @ 120mg, and ZERO change so far. Kind of disappointed even if it is early. That one study citing gyno reduction was a 6-month regimen, so I'll just continue for now. Will be trying another brand of research chem when this bottle is up. If I still see zero change after 16 weeks, I'll continue for another 8 combining with letrozole just to say I tried. As I said the lump is not huge but it annoys the hell out of me.

Anyone have any experience with highly androgenic compounds reducing gyno? Heard masteron can actually reduce gyno, but that may only be because it is a mild AI. Of course, it's probably silly to think using more steroids would be effective for treating gyno, haha.
Just keep on with it at 60mg. If you have legit stuff it will eventually go down.