Ostarine + TRT

WeizenHeimer

Awards
My searching has proved inconclusive. Would this even be worthwhile? If so, what would be the limiting factor(s) on dosage and cycle length of ostarine for someone on TRT?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My searching has proved inconclusive. Would this even be worthwhile? If so, what would be the limiting factor(s) on dosage and cycle length of ostarine for someone on TRT?
I'm doing this now. Started 25mg daily last week. My thought is it's safer to run it like this because no risk of shut down and not gonna destroy lipids like AAS. Perhaps even the results may be better since natural testosterone production won't drop.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
I'm doing this now. Started 25mg daily last week. My thought is it's safer to run it like this because no risk of shut down and not gonna destroy lipids like AAS. Perhaps even the results may be better since natural testosterone production won't drop.
There are studies done on ostarine that show even on a low dose of 3mg/day is suppressive over 6 weeks cycle. Ostarine will suppress your natural test depending on dosage and cycle length. However will not shut you down like aas would.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are studies done on ostarine that show even on a low dose of 3g/day is suppressive over 6 weeks cycle. Ostarine will suppress your natural test depending on dosage and cycle length. However will not shut you down like aas would.
I meant suppression is not a concern when running ostarine whilst on TRT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant suppression is not a concern when running ostarine whilst on TRT.
These two statements are saying different things.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK, then forget both of them. My point is if one's on TRT, then he doesn't need to be concerned with one of the only side effects that ostarine gives (htpa suppression). Ostarine won't mess with his lipids either. You'll also have no loss of libido. So, running ostarine while on TRT seems pretty safe and I would think effective. I'll let y'all know in a few weeks because this is what I'm doing.

For the record, I'm running on only a couple hours sleep which doesn't do me well. Forgive me if something is coming across strange.

WeizenHeimer

Awards
Why not aas?
Have to wait for proper timing wrt trt blood testing for 1. Also thinking of doing this to help maintain\progress while cutting. Later on when timing works out I'll blast some test while bulking.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have to wait for proper timing wrt trt blood testing for 1. Also thinking of doing this to help maintain\progress while cutting. Later on when timing works out I'll blast some test while bulking.
Don't think your doctor's going to be testing for metabolites of Msten, dzine, hdrol, etc.