I need your help!

firsttimer85

Awards
I am a 24 year old, 5'10", 176 lb guy and I'm wanting to try steroids for the first time. I want to be around 190 and lean. I am currently at 15% body fat, but I would like to be around 10%. Which steroids, from y'alls experience, is the best to pack on lean muscle quickly? A friend advised me to take Ultradex, which is a combination of 50 mgs of trenbolone, 50 mgs of testosterone propionate, and 50 mgs of drostanolone propionate. I heard a combination would help yield the best results. I would like to know as much information as y'all can think of; from which needles are best to use, when is best to inject, the most reputable places to buy them, and how to eliminate any side effects. Also, I bought Arimidex as an estrogen blocker to take during and post cycle. Any opinions on how effective it is? ANY advice y'all can give would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
download.jpg

MY advice is to try google before asking for a cycle lay out with out any proof on research on these boards bro. You can literally search first time cycle and get a ton of info.
We are happy to help put the finishing touches on peoples cycle lay out but doing the work for you is not what this is here for. And your friend is is stupid for recommending that for your fist cycle.
28u644z.jpg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are very unrealistic goals for even a strong cycle......

Basically you want to lose 5% fat so that's approx 9lbs

Bringing you to 165lbs. Then you'd have to gain 25lbs of solid muscle to get to 190lbs

707kid

Awards
^^^Also there's a real good thread in this same part of the forum that goes over 1st time cycles. Maybe only 1 page back. Have a look at that.

WeizenHeimer

Awards
Seems like you could get a lot of progress without gear. Maybe try that first?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are very unrealistic goals for even a strong cycle......

Basically you want to lose 5% fat so that's approx 9lbs

Bringing you to 165lbs. Then you'd have to gain 25lbs of solid muscle to get to 190lbs
Dream crusher

Short+arms+dream+crusher_1ea3cc_4479118.jpg

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I am a 24 year old, 5'10", 176 lb guy and I'm wanting to try steroids for the first time. I want to be around 190 and lean. I am currently at 15% body fat, but I would like to be around 10%. Which steroids, from y'alls experience, is the best to pack on lean muscle quickly? A friend advised me to take Ultradex, which is a combination of 50 mgs of trenbolone, 50 mgs of testosterone propionate, and 50 mgs of drostanolone propionate. I heard a combination would help yield the best results. I would like to know as much information as y'all can think of; from which needles are best to use, when is best to inject, the most reputable places to buy them, and how to eliminate any side effects. Also, I bought Arimidex as an estrogen blocker to take during and post cycle. Any opinions on how effective it is? ANY advice y'all can give would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
1st post.. looking for a source? Sick

Gh0st3ml0c

Gh0st3ml0c

Awards
1st test only cycle would be a good way to go for your first time... Tren is harsh hair loss blood pressure all can sneak up on you fast...
2nd Pins vary from person to person gauge wise it's all personal preference...
3rd research more learn the ins and outs as people react to things and experience things differently knowing multiple scenarios before hand instead of searching for them after hand wouldn't be advisable when it comes to your body.. After all would you eat a mushroom that is 50% chance being poison then Google how u feel afterwards?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
My advice is much like the others...

Do an absolute ton of research, source the anabolic a yourself and if you have a plan in your mind.. Come back and we can give you suggestions, if we tell you everything it's harder for you learn and what compounds will work best for you.

I did over a years worth of research before ever having a plan in place. Then I asked what people recommend with my proposed cycle.

You will get better answers that way.
Good luck.