Dbol PCT Suggestions

Jamillhouse

Awards
Close friend of mine and his college roommates are running Dbol for their first cycle and asked for some advice for PCT. They are looking at running Eraser and nothing else. I have no experience with Dbol, but even I can tell that only running Eraser will fail them miserably. I recommended Clomid, Nolva, and DAA. Anything I may be missing?

Jamillhouse

Awards
Not even sure. They had very little info about it. They were just going to run Organ Shield on cycle and Eraser PCT. I didn't even think to ask the cycle layout due to that huge red flag. I told them of they are going to use gear or PH, they need to research and get on this forum.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not even sure. They had very little info about it. They were just going to run Organ Shield on cycle and Eraser PCT. I didn't even think to ask the cycle layout. I told them of they are going to use gear, they need to research and get on this forum.
Run cycle assist from CEL.

Jamillhouse

Awards
I appreciate the info. Like I said, I have no experience with Dbol. I normally run the AMF cycle package, as I do not have access to Clomid or Nolva. I took a look at the organ shield and, yeah, Cycle Support is much better and I will be working that into my next cycle vice the AMF On Cycle, and I will definately look at getting the other two products you mentioned as well for my PCT in the future.

Bicep

Awards
Made me laugh how you say your friend and his room mates when you are talking about yourself.
LOL

Jamillhouse

Awards
I
Made me laugh how you say your friend and his room mates when you are talking about yourself.
LOL
If I was talking about myself, I would would ask for help. I have in the past on here, I would have no problems doing it again. Guys like you who are trying to shame the inexperienced are why you have people out there who are not asking questions and messing themselves up. IF you have something constructive to add, please do. If you don't, please feel free to see yourself off of this thread.

Bicep

Awards
Firstly you talk about your room mates and which pct should they need, further down your post you then started talking about yourself and the pct you are going to use. So which one is it, your room mates need pct or yourself? I'm confused..

If you're going to lie atleast be good about it.

P.S run a liver support kid.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Firstly you talk about your room mates and which pct should they need, further down your post you then started talking about yourself and the pct you are going to use. So which one is it, your room mates need pct or yourself? I'm confused..

If you're going to lie atleast be good about it.

P.S run a liver support kid.
Once again, if I needed help for me, I would have no problems asking for myself. I've done it before. I have no pride when it come to my ignorance on matter effecting my health. I have zero experience with Dbol. The only reason I referenced what I do for PCT is the projects the guy suggested are better than the ones I normally use. If you read the top of the thread, what they were planning to use PCT was nothing even close to what I said I use. I am concerned about a very close friend of mine and his roommate (not mine, my roommate is my wife) and I am trying to make sure that I give him good info, which is why I turned to this forum for advice. Kid? Hardly.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Cycle layout is:
Week 1: 20mg/day
Week2-5: 30mg/day
Haha! That's hardly worth the effort :)

Start cycle support 1 week prior to cycle. And run throughout.
Wk 1-6 50mg dbol
Wk 1-6 0.5mg adex or 25mg aromsin

Pct from week 7, at least 5 days after cycle. 3-4 weeks clomid at 50mg ED, keep running the AI maybe 2 weeks.
Some hcg could also be beneficial during pct.

frankybaby

Awards
When in timeline would you ise hch. From what what i know. 1 st week of pct for 16 days. Anyone tried this ?