Awards
Will 20mg dianadol ed shut me down?

Age 21
6ft 0inch and 150lbs

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea but i think you need to just eat some food before you play with drugs... not to be a dick

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you mean dianabol? Or is dianadol some copy with a similar name.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I thought dianadol mightve been some weird ph. Yea dbol will shut yo ass down boi

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Dbol has been shown to increase inter testicular testosterone at low doses (5mg)

V

Viking23

Awards
Well, you would start to put on your best gains from now until 23-25. I know you probably wont wait till your 25 if you already have the itch to cycle. But do yourself A favor and wait a year or preferably 2 at the very least.

Take that time to critique your training , diet, and techniques. Gear is not a miracle drug. The guys that get lasting and worth while gains when on, know how to make the same gains off. So put on a few pounds and find what works for you. And if you neglect all the advice then you need a serm for pct and should have an ai on hand in case of sides (gyno) arise. And I don't mean any OTC Ai's

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yes it will.

also males are ot finished develoment till around age 25, you should wait till this age or it can stop or mess up your development.
and dont do oral only cycles with no test base.