Headache after stop taking prohormones.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm writing this post here guys because since 10 days ago(i was taking Halo and Dermatrest) I'm continuing to experience headache all day long(lack of concentration,irritability).Is not the BP 125/85 this morning.I asked to my doc what i have to do.She told me to do the blood work to see what it is.I'm pretty scared about that.Did it happen to somebody else?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I just took Halo and Dermatrest for 6 days....the headache started the last day.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Its funny, i always had headaches in my first week of PCT after H-Drol cycles. I dont know why, but it wasnt blood pressure too. I think you dont need to worry about it, could be low test, could be reaction to SERMs, wait some days and see what happen. And, of course, blood work could help you to discover something.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Its funny, i always had headaches in my first week of PCT after H-Drol cycles. I dont know why, but it wasnt blood pressure too. I think you dont need to worry about it, could be low test, could be reaction to SERMs, wait some days and see what happen. And, of course, blood work could help you to discover something.
I didn't use any serm because for only 6 days i don't think is necessery

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
I didn't use any serm because for only 6 days i don't think is necessery
Yes, after 6 days Serms are not needed i think.. Probably you dont have any big problem, but maybe halo or trest are not for you - one of the compounds gave you that sides.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, after 6 days Serms are not needed i think.. Orobably you dont have any big problem, but maybe halo or trest are not for you - one of the compounds gave you that sides.
Probably Trest...is very powerfull

dusty44

Banned
Awards
I'm susceptible to migraines and was told by an endo that any big sudden changes in hormone levels could trigger them. I've tried trest a few times and ended up with horrific migraines each and everytime. Like said before, It's very strong and fast acting. It really has been one of the worst things I've ever taken in regards to the headaches. It may get easier once your body adjusts...I just never could get past the debilitating headaches to run it long enough to find out. I don't know if trest affects prolactin or not, but the headaches seemed a little less severe when I ran prami or caber with it. They were still there, and remained unbearable though, but I felt like they weren't quiet as bad. May have been a placebo thing also. I would just stop it and see if that starts alleviating them some.

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Same with yours during first week of pct I'd say. You drop the compound and start the serm which trigger the headaches from the ping pong effect of hormone changes (just a guess - I have no idea). One of the main sides of most serms are headaches though. Blast and cruise seems like the only option to avoid that for older people. Ralox always seemed a good bit better at not triggering them. Just seemed smoother all the way around. Torem, tamox, clomid were always rough. I don't know anything about ralox but maybe someone with more knowledge could explain why that might be. Anyway, for an older person, I think blast and cruise with trt is the way to go if you're prone to those nasty headaches because they can bring your life to a screeching halt. I never had high blood pressure either so I know it had to be something besides that.

traumarn

traumarn

Awards
I got headaches for the first week after finishing all 3 halo cycles. Just take motrin, fluids, and Gatorade. They will stop.