Msten after OSTA cycle?

1kerry

Awards
Hi guys, is it a good idea to start an msten cyle (10/10/20/20) inmediately after finishing an Osta 8 week cycle (@20mg)???

thanks!

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Im in for experience. Ive done it opposite before. Ran a 6wk dmz cycle, brigded into osta

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Get bloods done and if you're good to go then you're good to go, but i sincerely doubt it

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
Get bloods done and if you're good to go then you're good to go, but i sincerely doubt it
I second this. I'm about to get bloods done to see if I can start a cycle. Just finished Osta a couple of weeks ago. Doing a natty mini PCT now

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would give your body a rest first and then after a good pct and rest then start the osta cycle.

707kid

Awards
I actually did this last year. I ran a 6 week osta cycle at 20mg and went straight into 4 weeks of Msten at 20mg. Got bloods after PCT and I was good. It was a good cycle for me.

*I am not saying you should do this, just that I did.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I see no point in recovering just to run msten and cause more suppression.... bridge into it and pct

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually did this last year. I ran a 6 week osta cycle at 20mg and went straight into 4 weeks of Msten at 20mg. Got bloods after PCT and I was good. It was a good cycle for me.

*I am not saying you should do this, just that I did.
I see no point in recovering just to run msten and cause more suppression.... bridge into it and pct
Agree. I ran Osta for 7 weeks directly into another 7 weeks of DMZ and PCT'd after. Just make sure your pct is legit, no half-assing.

1kerry

Awards
thanks everyone! Very helpful! Btw, what results I should evaluate after blood test is done? only testosterone? thanks!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Osta isn't methylate I don't think you even need bloods your gonna be shutdown so test values won't really mean anything what you want is to have a strong pct lined up

1kerry

Awards
Osta isn't methylate I don't think you even need bloods your gonna be shutdown so test values won't really mean anything what you want is to have a strong pct lined up
Im asking because I would like to start inmediately the msten cycle...so if results are "good" Ill continue, if not, not.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im asking because I would like to start inmediately the msten cycle...so if results are "good" Ill continue, if not, not.
What I'm saying is there is really nothing to look for I mean check you liver values but there is no good or bad test level at the point because your suppressed aND msten will keep you supressed. You want to check testosterone levels like a month after pct has ended

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test levels mean nothing at that point. Shutdown is shutdown. Ppl get this confused, 16 weeks of test is no different then 4 weeks of superdrol (example) SHUTDOWN! your test is shutdown regardless. Yes longer can hinder recovery but i doubt any ph/whatever will make a difference. You use the shnit to build muscle and any thing worth making gains will shut shnit down and need something to bring you back.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Long story short you cant check bloodwork to look for SHUTDOWN. Look for other health markers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 49
goodvibes Cycle Logs 16
Cycle Logs 7