Pct stack

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
So many options, I know this is a personal preference but was wondering what the majority of opinions is:

-abe/erase pro
Or
-magnitropin/alphamax
Or
-xgels/ and a combo of above

All other pct items are in line, but as I close in I want to make sure I maximize gains kept.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
keep it simple, its all about your diet and training....
-SERM + DAA

After running your SERM, its a good time to let the body take a break and get your hormones back in line!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grab some OL epic unleashed, it's going to be released real soon

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Obviously nothing is better then diet for keeping the gains... That said, my last pct was Xgels and abe and I set pr's 4 and 8 weeks post cycle which was unprecedented for me. It'll be my go to from now on.

Magnitropin is amazing as well. Could sub for the Abe or even add on for an ultimate stack. Might be better than your cycle ha

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I like to hear, thanks guys. X Gels/ABE/Erase Pro it is!

I found a sweet sale, 79.99 for ABE/EP, ill just add xgels in too.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Grab some OL epic unleashed, it's going to be released real soon
I have been watching for this close, I am going to pick some up, but I want to run it by itself and see how I react. Looking forward to the release

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been watching for this close, I am going to pick some up, but I want to run it by itself and see how I react. Looking forward to the release
It will be out real soon, I had great luck with the og version and this is supposed to blow that out of the water