alpha 1 max

blaze01

Banned
Awards
So i just received my bottle of alpha1max by blackstone labs and wanted to ask you guys your opinions.i did a cycle of lg bulk andro kit and keptb9-10'lbs after pct so im wanting something stronger but i dont know if i should wait and do a diffrent cycle.this will be my second cycle i also purchased this for the fact that all the other good stuf is banned and i want to stock up before its too late i also plan on getting super dmz 2.0 for another later cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle layout? Pct layout?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stats height weight 10lbs after pct is good your looking to get more?

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Well i dont have nothing layed out yet because ima cut for 2months and then bulk for summer but i want to see if its gtg with alpha for a second cycle most likely just nolva eradicate and a good natty booster i also bought ol organ shield

blaze01

Banned
Awards
5"11 200 lbs i bench 225 squat 225 and deadlift 315 been lifting for 4 years and ima do a cut and i want to put on lean mass before summer im at 15%body fat and i want to get to 10%

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Well i dont have nothing layed out yet because ima cut for 2months and then bulk for summer but i want to see if its gtg with alpha for a second cycle most likely just nolva eradicate and a good natty booster i also bought ol organ shield

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Cycle layout? Pct layout?

blaze01

Banned
Awards
5"11 200 lbs i bench 225 squat 225 and deadlift 315 been lifting for 4 years and ima do a cut and i want to put on lean mass before summer im at 15%body fat and i want to get to 10%
Stats height weight 10lbs after pct is good your looking to get more?