Bulking to Cutting

modmustang97g

Awards
I'll be finishing my 8 week bulking cycle here in a couple weeks and I'm trying to decide how I want to plan my transition to cutting.

I just finished 4 weeks on Super DMZ 3.0, then bridged to 60mg of TR1UMPH for 15 days. I am 7 days into the TR1UMPH now. My energy has been awesome and my gains have been pretty good. Though the triumph seems to be dropping a little water weight, i've still been gaining weight. I have been running T3 consistently at 50mcg through the cycle, and will be running clen again 2 on 2 off throughout my cutting cycle. I will also be slowly reducing my calories from 3500 where I have been down to about 2500 at the end. I hope that and supersetting with less rest will be enough to me deep in the teens for BF (sitting around 20 right now).

What I don't know yet, is when to start the cutting compared to my PCT, and whether I should start with the Clen and T3 at the same time, or to start with the t3 and then do the clen starting at week 3.

So it would look like this.
Weeks 1-4 Super DMZ 3.0
Week 5-7 Tr1umph 60mg
Week 8-9 (1-2 of PCT) T3 50mcg & Clomid 150-100 mg
Week 10-11 (3-4 of PCT) T3 50mcg, Clen 20mcg & Clomid 50-25 mg
Week 12 (5 of PCT) T3 50mcg, Clomid 12.5 mg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its not advisable to follow up a bulking cycle with a cut..

modmustang97g

Awards
So should I completemy PCT then start my cut?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude if you run t3 during your pct u will lose all the muscle you gained I wouldnt cut till like 6 weeks after pct otherwise what was the use of bulking