Serious question about late pct

Wrestle209

Awards
I'll try to make this as short as possible. 21yrs old. Ran first Cycle in January of blackstone lab halo elite. Bought it in December right before the PH ban. Anyways I ran 50mg for 4 days, and then bumped up to 100mg for the remainder of the 56 pills left. From an older peer, I foolishly listened to his advice that haladrol is a mild compound and a serm isn't neccasary. So I just ran the weak PCT 4 from blackstone labs which only had ostarine, tribulus, saw palmetto, and an estrogen blocker in it. I finished the actual cycle February 11th and the pct around March 8th. My strength gains decreased during pct but I'm now stronger than I was on cycle. The thing is, my testicles have not returned to full size and it's very troubling to me. I know Im an irresponsible idiot, and believe me I feel like one. I'd say they are about 85% of full size compared to like 60-65% they were on cycle. My question is, would running clomid or nolva now be safe to do? Would it help return my testicles to full size, or will it only have more negative effects? What else should I run with clomid/or nolva, and what doses? Please I'm In need of advice before i go ahead and just act on impulse.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run clomid, it will restart you hopefully 50/50/25/25

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
^^ What they said! :cheers:

The only thing I have to add is that you might want some Arimidex on hand, in case you get an Estrogen increase from the Clomid. I was just reading about it. I'm still too much of a newbie to be allowed to post links, but if you Google "Clomid for Men with Low Testosterone Part One by Jeffrey Dach MD" you should find the blog.

Wrestle209

Awards
Idk If it's exactly 15% of a difference, but I can just tell they're not as large as pre cycle, but larger than during cycle. It just seems like they are more prone to cold shrinkage, and they just don't hang as low as i remember. As far as libido-I'm able to get an erection but for example, random erections during the day are non exisitent as compared to before I ran the halo elite. Everything else about me feels fine, I'm not lethargic or anything in the gym, like I said I'm making strength gains still and am now stronger than I was during the peak of my cycle.

Another question, would you recommend starting another PH cycle to shut down my normal production again (along with an estrogen blocker) and then following through with a legit pct like clomid and or nolva?

Or should I just run clomid/nolva now for four weeks? And should I run an estrogen blocker if I run clomid/ nolva right now?
And yes believe me my lesson is learned, thanks for the responses guys I appreciate it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recover first, then think about cycling. Bloodwork wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^Definitely don't run another cycle to shut yourself down purposefully. Is there any way for you to bloods? Run an ai with the serm and test boosters all together.

Wrestle209

Awards
Yeah I'm under my mothers insurance so I could run bloods through my doctor but I'd rather avoid that. But if it's in my best interest then I'll have to I guess.

Alright so you guys would recommend clomid 50mg for two weeks then 25mg for two weeks? That'd be more effective than nolva? Because I've read nolva has less harsh side effects so if you think it would work id rather run nolva but I'll go off your guys opinion. And also as far as the AI--any good combination products of an AI and test boosters you would recommend?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'm under my mothers insurance so I could run bloods through my doctor but I'd rather avoid that. But if it's in my best interest then I'll have to I guess.

Alright so you guys would recommend clomid 50mg for two weeks then 25mg for two weeks? That'd be more effective than nolva? Because I've read nolva has less harsh side effects so if you think it would work id rather run nolva but I'll go off your guys opinion. And also as far as the AI--any good combination products of an AI and test boosters you would recommend?
You need clomid, it is better at restarting ones hpta than nolva. It is actually prescribed for low test. If you want to run a test booster/ ai go with OL super pct

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that dose is fine on clomid. Nolva/clomid is preference although it seems more prefer nolva. See my first post for the products to run along side your serm.

707kid

Awards
What they said.
Plus the PCT IV has 25 mg of osta/serving. So it is actually suppressive too.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What they said.
Plus the PCT IV has 25 mg of osta/serving. So it is actually suppressive too.
Its bs that they sell that as a pct product. I bet this has messed more than one person up

707kid

Awards
Its bs that they sell that as a pct product. I bet this has messed more than one person up
True. But these are the same companies that sell PHs and tell you an OTC PCT is enough.

Wrestle209

Awards
Yeah I later found out that ostarine is suppressive. Store manager I bought it from said nothing more than "this SARM will help you keep your gains" without ever mentioning if I was gonna use a serm also. Again, my own fault though. Alright guys I'm gonna get some clomid and get back to you guys asap, give you an update in a few weeks. Thanks for all the responses much appreciated.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I later found out that ostarine is suppressive. Store manager I bought it from said nothing more than "this SARM will help you keep your gains" without ever mentioning if I was gonna use a serm also. Again, my own fault though. Alright guys I'm gonna get some clomid and get back to you guys asap, give you an update in a few weeks. Thanks for all the responses much appreciated.
Good luck brother

Wrestle209

Awards
Yeah that dose is fine on clomid. Nolva/clomid is preference although it seems more prefer nolva. See my first post for the products to run along side your serm.
All of those products are neccasary? What does the daa and viron do? Never looked into it much as you can see through my stupidity haha.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need hcg. Chlomid is good for fertility and starting HPTA but of your just worried about testicle size hcg is what will plump them back up

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't hcg only beneficial during a cycle?
No people use it during cycle because they don't like the shrinkage I've never thought it was needed but if your that worried that what I would take