Alpha 1 max

Bicep

Awards
Running this in a couple weeks, any tips would be muchly appreciated.

Running A1 for 4 weeks 2 caps daily along side blockade 3 caps twice daily then for pct using nolva.

What I want to know is

What times should I take blockade? I will be taking A1 in the AM/PM 12 hour split should I take the blockade dose the same time or a couple hours after A1?

Does my PCT start the day after my last capsule?

Thoughts on eradicate?

Is this to light of a nolva dose for PCT, 20/20/10/10

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can take your cycle support with the 1 alpha, no problem. You might want to add in some Olympus labs tudca since this is a very harsh compound. Your nolva dose looks good but your pct is a little lacking, check this out
Week 1-4
1 alpha 2 caps
Blockade 4 caps
OL tudca 3 caps
Week 5-8
Nolva 20/20/10/10
OL super pct 4 caps
OL epic (epicatechin) 2 caps
I also reccomend you have a strong ai like exemestane on hand in case of any high estrogen sides.

Bicep

Awards
Would I need tudca? Blockade has NAC in it

I'm running a natty test booster so don't feel the need for OL super pct, for the OL epic I might consider buying this heard some great reviews on it.

I got some adex on hand

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would I need tudca? Blockade has NAC in it

I'm running a natty test booster so don't feel the need for OL super pct, for the OL epic I might consider buying this heard some great reviews on it.

I got some adex on hand
1 alpha is pretty harsh, tudca will keep the cheat off of you. It can also help with lethargy (takes care of that poisoned feeling) I'm running OL tudca with sd right now and feel great. Make sure you taper off the adex properly, it isnt a suicide ai like exemestane