LGD 4033 cycle assistance

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Planning on running a recomp style cycle of lgd 4033 for help with my powerlifting.
Want to lose some weight but gain some strength.
Using sarms1's lgd 4033 I figured about 8-12 weeks running at around 5mg per day. Not running any liver support due to it not being toxic. Running 4ad RDE at 4-6 tabs per day as a test base. Planning my PCT with clomid at 100/100/50/50 and DAA to spark the test boost. Any advice? Or tweaks?

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is dosed a little strong. So 4-ad for 8-12 weeks with the lgd? What are your stats? Height,weight. Comp weight.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good setup, like Canes said that Clomid is high though, you can run it at half the dose. Are you logging this? Nice to see more logs popping out for lgd. Also do you mind sharing whose SARM you're running?

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Weighing in at about 240-250lbs. Squat 545, Bench 375, Deadlift 605

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
subbed

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
I can log this here if you'd like. And I'm using SARMS1's lgd. I'll start today

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Well first dose today. Tastes horrendous. Overall been feeling pretty good and running sheiko 37 as my meet prep program

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Deff log this, glad to see more and more Lgd convos popping up

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Good luck man. I ran lgd 4 months ago for 8 weeks and just did nolva 20/20/20/10 in my pct. Nolva was enough for me to recover quickly

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
How much did you gain from your cycle?

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Having differing feelings about diet. Really want to lose some fat. I feel sluggish so considering doing this on a deficit. But I kinda feel it would be wasteful as I could use this to boost my numbers a bit. Are both results possible?

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Having differing feelings about diet. Really want to lose some fat. I feel sluggish so considering doing this on a deficit. But I kinda feel it would be wasteful as I could use this to boost my numbers a bit. Are both results possible?
Unlike Ostarine, LGD wont help much in terms of fat loss during a bulk. However if you're on calorie deficit diet you will still notice muscle gains (not very drastic), big strength gains, and a great recomp effect overall.

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Well week one has been pretty decent not too much change in weight but 4-ad usually works pretty fast on me and I've been feeling more well being than usual. Gym activities have been good. Been able to burn through sets with less rest

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
had a real good session yesterday. Kicked some serious ass with way more weight than was projected and it felt like nothing. Grabbed short breaks and form was clean and quick. I'll post the workout next

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Squat/ Bench session.
Squats
after warm ups
1x5 @315*
2x4 @355*
2x3 @410*
2x2 @455*
3x2 @435

Bench
After warm ups
1x5 @185*
1x4 215*
2x3 @255*
6x2 @285

*done with 50lbs of chain weight at the top

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, we're pretty similar in training and stats. I always try to diet down on cycle and gain natty. That way my numbers are pretty steady. You're going to want to lose fat eventually, you might as well do it now.

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Feeling some knee pains today when I stand in certain positions. Will be taking glucosamine more regularly to help

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Decided on taking the cut a step forward adding on cardarine asap and considering upping the dosage of my LGD any advice dosages for both?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Where is the Lgd from and what dosage are you taking now

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Okay nvm I see its sarms 1 . Personally I see no need to go over 8 to 10 mgs MAX and that would be a dosage of use by the end of my cycle so every week or so id increase the dosage 1 or 2 mgs depending on how you feel

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm not too familiar on the GW dosage sanmarino may be able to help with that one

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's a good dosage for the cardarine?
From what I've seen starting around 5-6 mgs. depending on the supplier and going to 10. I have seen some people run up to 20 mgs. but with no additional benefit.

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
started dosing the cardarine yesterday and finished a wave of sheiko 37. At this point I've done 39, 37, (PL meet), 37, 37 now I'm going to start Sheiko 32 for the following 4 weeks which will end my cycle with the LGD and cardarine.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
lgd shuts you down. so whats the point of running a sarm that shuts you down when u can run a steroid that shuts you down the same but will give you 5 times the gains?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lgd shuts you down. so whats the point of running a sarm that shuts you down when u can run a steroid that shuts you down the same but will give you 5 times the gains?
Well good morning negative Nelly!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
seanghetto: you are comparing apples and pears. AAS have another workpaths than SARM. But if you are focussing only on the HTPA, you are right. Reffering to the anabolic (and androgenic) factor and the effect on the HTPA there are a lot of alternatives.
But this is just one indicator. What about the possible prolactince side effects? In this case, SARM would be much better than Trenbolone for example.

Maybe you should get a coffee at first and enjoy the weekend :)

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
seanghetto: you are comparing apples and pears. AAS have another workpaths than SARM. But if you are focussing only on the HTPA, you are right. Reffering to the anabolic (and androgenic) factor and the effect on the HTPA there are a lot of alternatives.
But this is just one indicator. What about the possible prolactince side effects? In this case, SARM would be much better than Trenbolone for example.

Maybe you should get a coffee at first and enjoy the weekend :)

lol ok im drinking coffe right now actually..

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Sorry to update so sparingly. Week 6 now. Everyone seems to notice the difference in my body como but me. I've heard various mention of "you look much bigger" but I don't notice it myself honestly. The weight room does feel good tho. Tossing weight around fairly easily. I'm on week 2 of sheiko 32 and have breezed by the workouts. 4adrde ran out about a week ago and since I've been in the process of moving haven't bothered to refill. At this point I'm not sure I will. I will probably just do the rest of the cardarine and LGD for the following weeks and then begin pct with the clomid and some DAA powder.

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Following add ins
Lethargy is a real issue. Even when on the 4ad I did not want to train but felt good once I was training, I can blame part of that on stress from work and moving.
Diet has been shakey have some serious increased carb cravings so I've been eating garbage food as well in my diet. Finally dialed it down a bit and am fighting the urges to binge eat pizza and sushi
Sex drive is exactly the same as usual. Me and the misses usually do 3-4 days a week. Have been busy during the move but it hasn't really stopped us plus I've had the desire when we haven't been able to.
No mood swings, no bloat, no acne

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Any issue with me running the sarms combo another 2 weeks? The cardarine rocks endurance way up and weightloss is kicking in

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
How long have you been running it so far?

B

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
By the end of next week it will be 8 weeks on lgd. And 4 on cardarine. I want 10 and 6

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
How well did this end up?
I've been thinking of trying LGD for a recomp, but I suspect that it's better to just bulk on LGD and cut later.

Edit: See this is may of 2015. Was thinking it was may 2017. Bad necro, sorry.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Planning on running a recomp style cycle of lgd 4033 for help with my powerlifting.
Want to lose some weight but gain some strength.
Using sarms1's lgd 4033 I figured about 8-12 weeks running at around 5mg per day. Not running any liver support due to it not being toxic. Running 4ad RDE at 4-6 tabs per day as a test base. Planning my PCT with clomid at 100/100/50/50 and DAA to spark the test boost. Any advice? Or tweaks?
Any reason you are using sarms1? They are pretty darn over priced.