Blackstone Super DMZ 2.0 Review

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
What's up AM, been a while since I've been real active on here. Between surgeries, injuries, and moving around the country, it's been a bit hectic.

Since I got settled back in about 6 months ago and fully cleared to train (albeit, with a reconstructed ankle) I've been back at it.

Don't really have the time to devote to a full log, so I didn't start one, but I wouldn't have felt right without at least giving y'all an update.

I'm exactly halfway through a DMZ 2.0 run. It's the "Blackstone Labs" version, not the IML label (it's the same damn thing).

Doing 4 weeks @ 2/day.

I started out weighing in at 182 @ ~12%, 5' 7". At the exact midway point, I'm up to 188, without much visible difference, though strength and stamina have both been increasing (especially the past few days, looking forward to week 3, that's for sure).

Sides with 17a have always been rough for me (breakouts & back/calf pumps being the worst), but never seem to significantly effect my cholesterol or liver values - which is why I stick with them.

To combat the breakouts I'm tanning every other workout (ends up 2-3 times a week) and it seems to be helping considerably.

The back/calf pumps have been noticeable after long days, but taurine has been a part of my support this time around, and they seem better than usual.

No noticeable lethargy, which is nice. We'll see how weeks 3/4 go.

Support includes NAC, fish oil, glucosamine, along side the labeled dosage of Purus Labs Organ Shield.

PCT will be 4 weeks of tamox, Finaflex Revolution PCT, and additional supports listed above.

Worth noting this is the first run with tamox in PCT. I have plenty of clomid if it doesn't do the job, but I'd prefer to stay away from clomid - the last couple runs with it was brutal - just felt like **** all around, mentally and physically.

I'll keep y'all posted, and if you have questions, drop 'em in - I'll do my best to answer ASAP.

I did take some before pics - I'll take some after, too - and post everything if there's noticeable difference.

Knock 'em dead,

-IO

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this up. I am considering purchasing some Super DMZ 2.0. I wouldn't normally run something like this but I am interested...

How did the rest of your cycle go?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran super dmz 3.0 and got good strength gains.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I ran super dmz 3.0 and got good strength gains.
Yeah, I thought it was you that logged it with P-Bold. I'm also considering that substance as well. I am trying to decide what I am going to run with Triumph in June. I wish I could still get some XI-KT for a reasonable price.

Db2

Db2

Awards
Curious to hear how it went as well. I have a bottle sitting around, wondering if it's worth it. I just finished an epi cycle and it was hella mild.

irishpride33

irishpride33

Awards
3 weeks into super dmz 2 and trest good stuff