DermaTrest/Ostarine advice and possible Log

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
For some reason my thread didn't show up so I am writing this again. Here we go...

I am planning on doing a DermaTrest/Ostarine cycle in a couple weeks. I am going to do a recomp/lean-bulk. Am going for strength and some size.
I have some additional supps that I want to throw in but I want some advice on what to do with them. I have never done a log but I am interested in doing one too. I plan on doing a 4-6 week cycle depending on sides.

DermaTrest: 50/100/100/100 and if sides are minimal additional 100/100
Ostarine: 20/25/25/25 then 25/25 if I decide on 6 weeks
I will also be running fish oil, hawthorn berry, milk thistle, protein and a multi.

PCT:
Torem 90/60/60/30/... then maybe 10 depending how I feel.
DAA
HCGenerate

Here are the additional supps I have that I want to add in somewhere:
Bottle of N2slin, bottle of Cardarine, Bottle of D-spark (thinking about using that on as AI), and one week worth of Mechabol and two weeks left of 4-dhea I have left over from a year ago. Would it be a waste to throw the mechabol and or 4-dhea in during the last week or 2 of my cycle?

What are your thoughts? Am I missing anything? What would you do with those additional supps?

Thanks..

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Bump...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The extra mecha is useless imo, Chuck it. 4 andro is going to be useless here as well. Definitely run the 6 weeks but get some exemestane! 100mg of trest was hard for me to control last cycle with just formastane and armistane. Interested to see how the osta with the trest treats you, log it for sure. I will follow

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does your pct look like?

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
The extra mecha is useless imo, Chuck it. 4 andro is going to be useless here as well. Definitely run the 6 weeks but get some exemestane! 100mg of trest was hard for me to control last cycle with just formastane and armistane. Interested to see how the osta with the trest treats you, log it for sure. I will follow
Dang, so you think exremestane is necessary even with the D-spark? Oh btw I have 5000iu of HCG and I have half a bottle of Forged HMO poppers. You think those will suffice instead of the extrmstane? I have never been prone to gyno or weird estro sides.....Right now, like stated above my PCT : Torem 90/60/60/30/... then maybe 10 depending how I feel, Also, DAA and HCGenerate. You think I need anything else in there? I haven't gotten the HCGenerate yet. I am debating on the ES but its 100 bucks...

Do you have any advice on the N2Slin and Cardarine as well? I want to throw that in there somewhere. I am just not sure if I should on or in pct...

I am interested in the osta/trest combo as well. I haven't run either of them. I have heard some horror stories of trest and shutdown thats why I said I will evaluate at 4 weeks and if all good I will go to 6. So running a low dose of the andro for 3 weeks would be a waste you think? I just hate wasting supps.

I appreciate the feedback. Ill run the log for sure if there are interested parties.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Bump for Cardarine advice...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
For some reason I treat trest like gold at the moment. With it you can run stronger steroids that shuts you down. Trest is a great replacement for test and for that reason I don't want to waste it on an ostarine run. That's just my opinion though, and only because they're harder to come by now.

For a bulk (even lean) I'd stack it with a real steroid, not sarm. If you must, maybe try lgd. Osta is just a really weak bulking agent, it won't add much to trest. I'd say dmz but not sure what your take is on that.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Fyi I did run osta with trest already. And also tried osta standalone.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
For some reason I treat trest like gold at the moment. With it you can run stronger steroids that shuts you down. Trest is a great replacement for test and for that reason I don't want to waste it on an ostarine run. That's just my opinion though, and only because they're harder to come by now.

For a bulk (even lean) I'd stack it with a real steroid, not sarm. If you must, maybe try lgd. Osta is just a really weak bulking agent, it won't add much to trest. I'd say dmz but not sure what your take is on that.
I actually agree with this and have been second guessing the Ostarine. DMZ would do the trick, no doubt, but I may not go that bold. I was thinking maybe epi or hdrol but I don't know if I want to go the methyl route. Also, I have all these on hand and don't know if I want to spend the extra coin on something else.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It's not bad but it's not spectacular. I can compare it to a fully loaded ara cycle. And that's natty

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
It's not bad but it's not spectacular. I can compare it to a fully loaded ara cycle. And that's natty
Alright... I'll have to look into possibly substituting to the osta then. Any other recommendations other than DMZ?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I actually agree with this and have been second guessing the Ostarine. DMZ would do the trick, no doubt, but I may not go that bold. I was thinking maybe epi or hdrol but I don't know if I want to go the methyl route. Also, I have all these on hand and don't know if I want to spend the extra coin on something else.
Epi/hdrol would be great. I understand not heading for a methylated compound. What do you have on hand besides the mechabol?

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Epi/hdrol would be great. I understand not heading for a methylated compound. What do you have on hand besides the mechabol?
I have about 2 weeks of 4-andro, and cardarine, and then support supps, like n2slin, d-spark, and some others stated above. So nothing, really. If you did the osta/trest and recommend against it, I might fork over the extra cash for something else.

srblan

Awards
  • Established

Totally agree, trest is a great compound. I also agree about it being too strong for an osta run. I might even consider using osta in PCT after trest and something else.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Totally agree, trest is a great compound. I also agree about it being too strong for an osta run. I might even consider using osta in PCT after trest and something else.
I'll probably save osta for a later date. I'd rather not take something suppressive in pct but I guess I do need a recommendation for something to replace the Osta.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably save osta for a later date. I'd rather not take something suppressive in pct but I guess I do need a recommendation for something to replace the Osta.
That's not a bad idea. I haven't found it very suppressive but caution is good here.

Pretty much everything is good with trest (I personally would not mix 4-dhea with it). Honestly, trest is good on its own, just as long as you have an AI. If you can find more mechabol, that's an awesome combo.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you need a strong ai for trest. It aromatize into methyl estrogen, so it is a lot harder with estrogen sides. Hcgenerate is overpriced crap, just like everything else that company sells. Throw your n2slin and carderine into your pct. Grab some OL super pct instead of the hcgenerate.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Epi is an awesome stacker with trest. Helps with the estro sides a little and adds dry gains with it. That was my last cycle (im trest tho) and it was my favorite ever.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is an awesome stacker with trest. Helps with the estro sides a little and adds dry gains with it. That was my last cycle (im trest tho) and it was my favorite ever.
This sounds like a winner right here, I bet they compliment each other perfectly

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This sounds like a winner right here, I bet they compliment each other perfectly
For sure. I ran the trest for a little before and after just to try it out and by faarrrrr preferred the epi portion. It was much more manageable estro wise as well as just more fun ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure. I ran the trest for a little before and after just to try it out and by faarrrrr preferred the epi portion. It was much more manageable estro wise as well as just more fun ;)
I ran dermatrest with the 1 last cycle, it was the best I've ever felt in my life! Estrogen sides where hard to manage until I threw in some exemestane, after that no problems

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Yes, you need a strong ai for trest. It aromatize into methyl estrogen, so it is a lot harder with estrogen sides. Hcgenerate is overpriced crap, just like everything else that company sells. Throw your n2slin and carderine into your pct. Grab some OL super pct instead of the hcgenerate.
HCGenerate has worked well for me in the past and thanks for the heads up on the exremestane.

Looks like ill consider epi.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This. EPI/ trest was an amazing cycle to say the least

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not much bro. I see you are reppin' now

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
HCGenerate has worked well for me in the past and thanks for the heads up on the exremestane.

Looks like ill consider epi.
HCGen is really just horrifyingly overpriced and overhyped... its not that its bad, its just not worth the $$$. YOu can ge tthe same effects for much cheaper other places.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
HCGen is really just horrifyingly overpriced and overhyped... its not that its bad, its just not worth the $$$. YOu can ge tthe same effects for much cheaper other places.
Any other recommendations, then? HcGenerate is the only natty product I have felt and seen results with. Obviously the Olympus rep is going to rep his own product, no disrespect, great company, just don't know anything about their natty pct other than it has an AI in it and I am not fond of AI in post cycle unless I have issues.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any other recommendations, then? HcGenerate is the only natty product I have felt and seen results with. Obviously the Olympus rep is going to rep his own product, no disrespect.
None taken, I rep for OL because they have the best products backed by real lab results. No one else is doing this.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
None taken, I rep for OL because they have the best products backed by real lab results. No one else is doing this.
Does OL have a natty pct without an AI?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does OL have a natty pct without an AI?
Check out epic. I have used it in pct with great success, didn't lose a pound and kept putting up pr's. We have a new version coming out real soon called epic unleashed. It's going to be a game changer

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Check out epic. I have used it in pct with great success, didn't lose a pound and kept putting up pr's. We have a new version coming out real soon called epic unleashed. It's going to be a game changer
hmm, never seen or heard of the compound Epicatechin. I'll have to research its uses. When is the new version coming out? Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any other recommendations, then? HcGenerate is the only natty product I have felt and seen results with. Obviously the Olympus rep is going to rep his own product, no disrespect, great company, just don't know anything about their natty pct other than it has an AI in it and I am not fond of AI in post cycle unless I have issues.
Fwiw I think most "natty test boosters" are mostly hype. That said, I like the feel of bulbine and fenugreek but that's more of a libido boost and "feel good" then any real "science backed test boosting". Most boosters are good for a little help during recovery (useful only for those with low t trying to get to normal, not beyond- aka useless for someone recovered or natty).

Also, an ai should be a staple in any pct. ai's tell your body that it's not getting enough estrogen by blocking the receptors which "tricks" your body into making more test (which in turn is converted to estro). A serm restarts your htpa and the ai just adds fuel to the fire. If you're not using an ai, you really should be

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Fwiw I think most "natty test boosters" are mostly hype. That said, I like the feel of bulbine and fenugreek but that's more of a libido boost and "feel good" then any real "science backed test boosting". Most boosters are good for a little help during recovery (useful only for those with low t trying to get to normal, not beyond- aka useless for someone recovered or natty).

Also, an ai should be a staple in any pct. ai's tell your body that it's not getting enough estrogen by blocking the receptors which "tricks" your body into making more test (which in turn is converted to estro). A serm restarts your htpa and the ai just adds fuel to the fire. If you're not using an ai, you really should be
I have heard mixed reviews on this. Some say use AI in PCT and some say it crushed estro making recovery time longer.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have heard mixed reviews on this. Some say use AI in PCT and some say it crushed estro making recovery time longer.
Having low estro will give its own sides but it WILL cause your body to boost test in order to force it to have more to convert. In pct boosting test production is far more important than having low estro for a little as it will be fine as soon as you lower or stop your ai

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
So update to cycle and I will probably run a log. Im going to do:
6 weeks or DermaTrest: 50/100/100/100/100/100
assuming I can get my hands on some epi, 4 weeks of epi: something close to 0/0/25/25/30/30. I have used havoc before. Any other recommendations for Epi?? Also, d-spark and forged hmo poppers as AI and HCG 500IU a week last 4 weeks.
I can get exremestane if estro gets out of hand. Hawthorn for BP and milk thistle for liver support.

PCT: Torem 100/60/60/30
A natty blend test booster/AI (haven't decided on one). My friend might give me forerunner labs "Reboot"
DAA
Cardarine
N2slin

I'll get rid of Osta or save for later...

What do you think?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi dose is weak, run it at least at 30mg to start. 40-45mg is the sweet spot for epi imo. Run it 6 weeks since epi doesn't kick in until week 3. You will definitely need exemestane with 100mg of trest, just be ready for the estro sides, they will show up. OL makes some good epistane if you can get your hands on it. You will want to taper an ai, like OL eliminate, in pct because epi is famous for estrogen rebound. You can dose eliminate at 0/0/2/2/2/2 in pct, this will help prevent rebound.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Epi dose is weak, run it at least at 30mg to start. 40-45mg is the sweet spot for epi imo. Run it 6 weeks since epi doesn't kick in until week 3. You will definitely need exemestane with 100mg of trest, just be ready for the estro sides, they will show up. OL makes some good epistane if you can get your hands on it. You will want to taper an ai, like OL eliminate, in pct because epi is famous for estrogen rebound. You can dose eliminate at 0/0/2/2/2/2 in pct, this will help prevent rebound.
Been searching today for a good epi. Harder to find than I thought (havoc is 75 bucks!). Ill go ahead and pull the trigger on the exemestane and up the dose of epi to 25/30/40/40/40 (if I can find some) thanks. I remember reacting really well to havoc at 20/25 but that was my first cycle, so things have probably changed. I'll start low and go up from there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been searching today for a good epi. Harder to find than I thought (havoc is 75 bucks!). Ill go ahead and pull the trigger on the exemestane and up the dose of epi to 25/30/40/40/40 (if I can find some) thanks. I remember reacting really well to havoc at 20/25 but that was my first cycle, so things have probably changed. I'll start low and go up from there.
I liked epi lower so I think your cycle is good. Trest is the beast here the epi is just the cherry on top so no reason to go overboard. 40max. I never ran mine above 30 and only for 5 weeks I think. I used lgi when I ran it.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
I liked epi lower so I think your cycle is good. Trest is the beast here the epi is just the cherry on top so no reason to go overboard. 40max. I never ran mine above 30 and only for 5 weeks I think. I used lgi when I ran it.
Ya, found some decently priced havoc today, so I'm good to go. I am excited for the Trest. It is going to be a good run.

JoshRyan

JoshRyan

Awards
Hey guys, just received DermaTrest in the mail. I am worried, though, the liquid that is in the bottle is less than half full. For those of you who have used this product, is it suppose to me this way?

Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, just received DermaTrest in the mail. I am worried, though, the liquid that is in the bottle is less than half full. For those of you who have used this product, is it suppose to me this way?

Thanks
Yes. The bottle is much bigger than the 60ml you purchased. A little less than half full is right

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 11
Supplement Logs 22