Tren use for Pre W/O?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Always wanted to know the answer to this:

Could Tren (oral caps/tabs), be of use when taken as a "Pre-Workout"?
If taken 45mins before workout, say just 30mgs or so...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's an interesting concept that's for sure. You would have to research the pharmacokinetics of Tren to see how quickly it would be metabolized and thus, deliver "immediate" results.

One PWO dose (with say Tren BASE vs Ace and Ethan) may not mess with you're HPTA "too" much.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
For now, all i have is Celtic, which are 30mg caps...and only enough for 1 a day.
Ive been taking it when i dose the rest of my main morning cycle, but thinking about it used in a better way would be awesome

707kid

Awards
I dont know how well it worked, or the effect on HPTA, but gearedupnutrition used to sell a pre workout supp that was just tren. One pill every morning an hour before workout.
But they had a lot of crazy PH mixes too.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Guess ill just take it with my AM stack.
30mgs aint much, but it might help lean

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30 mg ORAL = 3-5 mg MAX and that is based on a very generous assumption of 10-15%% bioavailability that you "might" get best case scenario - maybe with grapefruit juice (to inhibit P-450: thus increasing absorption of actives).

If I were to use it orally for a pre-w/o boost I would try 100mg (= 10-15 mg of activity) but that will get expensive.

Keep us posted please.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
For now, im taking the 30mg cap with my morning Pmag and 4 andro dose...but i workout usually a couple hours after, so i suppose ill never be clear if it would make for a good "pre", or if it has just been in my bloodstream at a low dose for 2 weeks now, and so thats what might me helping.
Ive ran Pmag before, solo, and i can tell im getting much more strength in the weight room than usual with this run.
30mgs is a very low dose, of course, but i can tell its a good addition to my cycle.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice. Keep us posted pimp ;)